Denied Rgry's Staff Application

ADAM

InGame Name [Rgry09JMe3pg]
Timezone: Time zone in Algeria (GMT+1)
Do you own a quality microphone?
:I Got a Decent Mic: Kotion Each G 2000
Do you have Discord, & Teamspeak?: Yes, I Got both of them.
Do you have any previous Staff Experience?: Yea, I Was a Staff Member on Extremecraft and Potland and i was using lots of Commands and Logs.
Why do you want to become Staff?: I believe I would do a good job as a Trial since I have always been a keen worker and am motivated by my passion for the game, and also for interacting with other people all around the globe. I enjoy serving players and, I believe that I am able to apply my skill set to particular situations while achieving complete player satisfaction and enjoyment. I love to share my knowledge with others, in any kind of department and I have been playing Minecraft and most specifically Modded Minecraft for a while now, and so I am sure I have a lot of knowledge to share in this area.
Why should we accept you as a Staff?: I consider myself someone mature, I have fun and I like to care for people with their problems, and I understand the user a lot
What Type's of Languages do you speak : I Speak French, English and Arabic.
Experience & Motivation:
My first role as staff was on the server I spent two years of my life playing day after day, I applied for staff after a year and I got to Moderator. I was a Mod of the Creative Server, and so my job was to assign plots for players, complete "Mod Requests", World edit any structure for a player, logblock griefed land in an unclaimed plot, issue bans to griefers, homophobes, racists, advertisers and mutes to spammers. The community was very PG, and so I learned how to deal with a wide variety of situations. The Staff Team was amazing, I learned a lot from them, more specifically how to act in given circumstances, and how to work with many administrative plugins.

Darck

Veteran Member
No effort put into the application.
No proof of experience
Lack of detail
Wrong format

Best of luck!

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @ADAM, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.