Status
Not open for further replies.

Revisers

IGN (In-Game Name):
Revisers

Region (EU/NA/Other):
NA / EST

Do you have any previous staff experience?:
HCKingdoms (100 players on sotw), ValidHC (30-60 players), HCDreams (Didn't Release but got great experience working with them)

Proof for HCKingdoms: https://gyazo.com/b1082015d666df95017c10fa55040bed

Proof for HCDreams: https://gyazo.com/02cab385c835b6e7a2b84b75c838f854

Proof for ValidHC: no proof forgot to take it.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I want to be staff because, i think this can be a great opportunity to jump start my Moderating career, it would be amazing to staff with the rest of the team at SagePvP. This would be amazing because it will help teach me a lot more about staffing, and being a great person in general. I think i would work amazing with all the other staff members as i can be funny but very serious when needed to be, most like to mess around all the time, but i can be serious when necessary. Overall i think it would be a great experience staff at SagePvP.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I would improve the players experience by getting rid of the Cheaters and or Toxic players in the community, i could mute a player when needed, and ban a player when needed, i am active VERY much and if a player needs to be moved in teamspeak, etc i will be there to help them instead of making them wait all day for another staff.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
I would rate my honesty on a scale of 1-10 at about a 7, i think it would be a 7 because i am truthful to a manager/owner etc, but if i need to lie to a player, staff if asked i can.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
No, not that i can think of.

Additional Information?:
Nope, nothing i can think of

Last edited:

slayer

Established member

Worked with this dude before on HCKingdoms he is fucking immature causes drama
and also literally no detail

Last edited:

BillyStub

IGN (In-Game Name):

Revisers

Region (EU/NA/Other):

NA / EST

Do you have any previous staff experience?:
HCKingdoms (100 players on sotw), ValidHC (30-60 players), HCDreams (Didn't Release but got great experience working with them)

Proof for ValidHC: no proof forgot to take it.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I want to be staff because, i think this can be a great opportunity to jump start my Moderating career, it would be amazing to staff with the rest of the team at SagePvP. This would be amazing because it will help teach me a lot more about staffing, and being a great person in general. I think i would work amazing with all the other staff members as i can be funny but very serious when needed to be, most like to mess around all the time, but i can be serious when necessary. Overall i think it would be a great experience staff at SagePvP.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

I would improve the players experience by getting rid of the Cheaters and or Toxic players in the community, i could mute a player when needed, and ban a player when needed, i am active VERY much and if a player needs to be moved in teamspeak, etc i will be there to help them instead of making them wait all day for another staff.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

I would rate my honesty on a scale of 1-10 at about a 7, i think it would be a 7 because i am truthful to a manager/owner etc, but if i need to lie to a player, staff if asked i can.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:

No, not that i can think of.

Additional Information?:

Nope, nothing i can think of
-1 I was staff with Revisers on HCKingdoms and he was very immature and got mad at the smallest things, for example I said "paxay cheats" and he got so mad he almost got demoted for being toxic and unprofessional. Also very little detail.

Revisers

-1 I was staff with Revisers on HCKingdoms and he was very immature and got mad at the smallest things, for example I said "paxay cheats" and he got so mad he almost got demoted for being toxic and unprofessional. Also very little detail.
No, I was mad because you thought a media owner (my friend) was cheating, even though the hits were weird for everyone and because he set off 1 auto clicker alert.

Revisers

Worked with this dude before on HCKingdoms he is fucking immature causes drama
and also literally no detail
I didn’t cause drama, the fact people said a media was cheating caused drama, and the owner abusing (I have proof of) is what was immature and caused drama.

BillyStub

No, I was mad because you thought a media owner (my friend) was cheating, even though the hits were weird for everyone and because he set off 1 auto clicker alert.
Paxay was cheating because Brokxen found Whiteout v3 with Echo, also he spammed off autoclicker logs, I only screenshotted that one log buddy.

slayer

Established member
I didn’t cause drama, the fact people said a media was cheating caused drama, and the owner abusing (I have proof of) is what was immature and caused drama.
It was not the owner causing drama only you joined it when someone had beef, you do NOT deserve staff.

C

calvin

Thanks for taking the time to apply, but you don't meet our minimum age requirement (15)

Status
Not open for further replies.