Denied retsnomdeef's YT Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN (In Game Name): retsnomdeef
Youtube Channel (Link): youtube.com/c/RetsMC
Amount Of Subscribers: 200
How many videos do you have on SagePvP? 3 coming with 4 soon
Average amount of views per video: 55.66
Will you be seriously committed to uploading on the server? I already am lmao and if i got yt rank it would help me get more clips and instead of uploading once a week i could possibly do 2 and the reason for that is because ppl dont come to my bsae often and youtubers have people at there bsae all the time and they let youtubers out of there traps or keep there sets to keep pvping so i would have more sets to pvp and therefore i could record more clips.
Why do you want to have the famous / youtube rank on our network: I want youtube rank on SagePvP because i feel like not only will it help me grow my channel but it could also help bring the community together because right now alot of people are really toxic and if we had a few more youtubers it could bring down the amount of toxicity on the network.
Thank you for reading this and i know i probably dont meet many of the requirements but i thought id give it a shot.

gfkidL

Hi, i'm sorry for saying you this.

You don't have the required number of Subscriber and atleast you don't have 2 videos on SagePvP.net

You can Apply when you gonna have the right number thanks you.

gfkidL

You're not part of the staff team?
No i'm not,
They said in the Format 500 Subs | 2 Videos | 150 Views,
You have 200 Subs | 3 Videos | 55.66% Views,
If he starts making exceptions they will never have finish to give everyone YT or Famous.

Hi, i'm sorry for saying you this.

You don't have the required number of Subscriber and atleast you don't have 2 videos on SagePvP.net

You can Apply when you gonna have the right number thanks you.
you said "and atleast you dont have 2 videos on sagepvp.net" i have uploaded 3 videos on the network and yea ik i dont hev the required subs i said that in the application but i decided to apply since they gave Yt to a few people around the same subs as me but less views then me and i stream 4 times a week for 4+ hours

Yes there have been exceptions. We applied because of the chance of possibly getting accepted. Along with that I suggest you say (-1 No Videos on sage and does not meet the view requirement) or at least remove the "You can Apply when you gonna have the right numbers thanks you" you don't control the applications so I don't see why you wrote that.
lmao its fine and i have uploaded on sage 3 videos already and a 4th one up and coming when everyone else who has ever been accepted never uploaded on here till they got accepted

NiceRefill

Hello,
You have been denied for not meeting the following requirements.
- 500 Subscribers
- 150+ View on recently uploaded videos

When you feel that you meet these requirements, please feel free to re-apply.

Status
Not open for further replies.