RETROUSSE // Tye Abusing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Combah

Alright so Basically this staff called RETROUSSE is abusing or just making dumb stupid mistakes.
First of all he rolled back 2 factions without any proof.
First faction he rolled back named (Neon) which went Raidable to us in a 4v7 where we hit 4 of them in end and they lost 2 dtr and the leader of the faction claimed that it was insiding when its not even sufficient proof and these are the logs that he said are good enough proof to roll them back.
Proof - https://gyazo.com/74eae7dfa254167527abeff87a831e4d
They had went raidable legitly and then they started to jump off on purpose to make it look like they insided.

Second Faction he rolled back called (boop) because a member in my faction got banned for logging out while frozen. They were rolled back because the banned guy was litearlly barding for us in a trap and we made them raidable and the Banned guy wasnt even cheating and even if he was he didnt help in anyway to make them raidable all he was doing was holding bard effects and not even pvping.
The only reason they were rolled back because my member was banned.

Third and Final abuse. When my member was frozen he couldnt join ts so he had to change his vpn because (he was ban evading) and then he got disc from the game and had to relog so i joined the ts to tell them that and they saw i was Combah and assumed i was on the account and banned the frozen acc. Then he proceeded to ban my main account "Combah" because he said the account changed ips and i was on it and he has no proof of that.
(I was later unbanned because i talked to another staff about it)

Combah

To be clear i understand my friend was in the wrong and he was ban evading but thats not the problem the problem is that he banned me for going in ts for my friend.

and Also all of this happened in 1 day.

zHalo

If you have a problem with any staff member(s), messaging Botings on telegram is the best way to go. @Botingss

Serae

Established member
+1 this user also has been false muting & banning me I'd like him removed! I didn't even do anything but leak his dox!

Zach

Alright so Basically this staff called RETROUSSE is abusing or just making dumb stupid mistakes.
First of all he rolled back 2 factions without any proof.
First faction he rolled back named (Neon) which went Raidable to us in a 4v7 where we hit 4 of them in end and they lost 2 dtr and the leader of the faction claimed that it was insiding when its not even sufficient proof and these are the logs that he said are good enough proof to roll them back.
Proof - https://gyazo.com/74eae7dfa254167527abeff87a831e4d
They had went raidable legitly and then they started to jump off on purpose to make it look like they insided.

Second Faction he rolled back called (boop) because a member in my faction got banned for logging out while frozen. They were rolled back because the banned guy was litearlly barding for us in a trap and we made them raidable and the Banned guy wasnt even cheating and even if he was he didnt help in anyway to make them raidable all he was doing was holding bard effects and not even pvping.
The only reason they were rolled back because my member was banned.

Third and Final abuse. When my member was frozen he couldnt join ts so he had to change his vpn because (he was ban evading) and then he got disc from the game and had to relog so i joined the ts to tell them that and they saw i was Combah and assumed i was on the account and banned the frozen acc. Then he proceeded to ban my main account "Combah" because he said the account changed ips and i was on it and he has no proof of that.
(I was later unbanned because i talked to another staff about it)

But did I ask tho?

Zach

To be clear i understand my friend was in the wrong and he was ban evading but thats not the problem the problem is that he banned me for going in ts for my friend.

and Also all of this happened in 1 day.

Don't care, didn't ask.

Globoynick

Known member
Can just vouch for this as he kicked me and my faction (3 people) out of a call cause he couldn't handle his anger issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.