Denied RepotSpeed's Staff Application

IGN (In-Game Name):
RepotSpeed
(https://namemc.com/profile/RepotSpeed.1)
Timezone:
NA Pst
United States
Do you own a quality microphone?:
Yes
Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?:
Discord: IUseVapeGG#3905
Telegram: @IUseVapeGG
Teamspeak: Yes I do
Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:
Yes, I was staff on UnoPvP. The server was open for about 2 years when I first became staff on UnoPvP
it, averaged about 50+ players. The server was a practice/HCF server with the HCF server having more players than the practice server. On Uno, I was a Sr
Moderator For a little bit over than a year. I was SS verified on the server.
Why do you want to become Staff?:
I
Would like to become staff on SagePvp because id like to help ban hackers grow the server promote the server and keep the server clean from cheaters.
As a staff member on Sage I Understand my duties of being a staff member. I understand that players can get heated at times and that I am here to help
the players. My main focus, of course, will be helping players rather than playing myself. Being staff on sage would greatly help the players and staff.
Why should we accept you as a Staff?:
In my opinion, Sage should accept me as a staff member due to my experience handling players and my staffing experience.
Being a staff member taught me a lot about respecting players and respecting the people around me. I understand that at times players get heated
and I know how to calm them down and even if they're rude to me id never disrespects them back.
Can any staff member vouch for you?:
No
Additional Information:

Last edited:

br8

-1 UnoPvP hasnt has been open for 2 years. I used to be staff on there about 3 months ago and it hadn't even released yet. It didn't release and now they are trying to do it again but they keep having to delay the release.

-1 UnoPvP hasnt has been open for 2 years. I used to be staff on there about 3 months ago and it hadn't even released yet. It didn't release and now they are trying to do it again but they keep having to delay the release.[/QUOTE/]
Im Sorry buddy but i was staff on unopvp idk if were talking about the same uno but i was indeed staff

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @IUseVapeGG, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.