incume

IGN (In-Game Name):
incume - NameMC here.
Timezone:
EST
Do you have any previous staff experience? (If so, list them below):
Verux.CC

Player Count: 50-100 players per SOTW.
Reason of departure: I resigned due to rumor on the staff team of Verux & another server merging & our rank transfering.
Proof: N/A
HCRealms.US
Player Count: 50-100 players per SOTW.
Reason of Departure: I was demoted due to toxicity.
Proof: N/A
AraPvP.COM
Player Count: 25-50 players per SOTW.
Reason of departure: I resigned due to the server being griefed.
Proof: Here
HydraPvP
Player Count: I was not staff when the server released.
Reason of departure: I resigned due to the poor management.
Proof: Proof of the manager "Brave" accepting me (no proof of being Senior Mod tho)
HCRival.COM
Player Count: 100-200 players per SOTW.
Reason of departure: I was demoted due to eating in a support room.
Proof: Here

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I want to become staff on Sage because before I played Sage, my view on HCF was just so negative. When I discovered Sage, My view at HCF changed so much just by 1 server. With the active player-base like Sage's, In my opinion there is always an event that any player can participate in whether it's in HCF, Kitmap or even Practice. When I play Sage I just all around enjoy being apart of the community of the server because all the players & staff members welcome me to the server. Me wanting to become staff has nothing to do with power or putting myself above anyone even the players. My objective as a staff member is to improve a player's experience & to make sure all the players have a warm welcome to Sage.

As a staff member I accept all opportunities & abilities that come my way when I become a staff member. I will apply everything I have learned from previous staff experiences & apply them here at Sage. Being on the staff team I need to show everything my full potential & show them that I'm good enough to be on the staff team. I want to become staff here at Sage because I can work as a team and handle situations 10 times better as a group. Becoming staff a server with different features than any other HCF server can help me succeed as a staff member & as a HCF player. Being staff at Sage can help me learn new commands, improve my HCF knowledge & improve my maturity level in magnificent ways. My practice from other serves can benefit me here by my time put into screen-sharing, communicating with staff members, & handling large support rooms. I want to become staff here because it's time for me to take a huge leap of faith on Minecraft & apply here at Sage. I also want to become staff here because I can fit perfectly in with the server's view of Minecraft. From my times in school, I've learned to handle situations quick & efficiently but still with caution to make sure I don't make a mistake. Another reason I would like to become staff is the fact that I enjoy staffing and helping other people and will always be active and will dedicate all of my free time to Sage. I also want to become staff here at Sage because I can record a staff series & bring my fans to Sage. I can strive here at Sage as staff member because I can learn how to handle the large amount of players that are on the server. The main reason why I want to become staff is to see Faithful's view of HCF & to help players 24/7.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I can improve a player's experience by bring a dedicated, hardworking, mature & respectful staff member. I think you should accept me as staff because I'm such a hardworking person. When it comes to IRL situations, I'm hardworking & never give up no-matter what. I live up to become a hardworking, successful, respectful & mature man. You should accept me as staff because I portray many traits that have gotten me through life & helped me become who I am today. I'm such a trustworthy person. If you ask me to complete a task, I will get that task finished with no back-talk or a response besides "I will get that task done". I've always stuck to my word, If I say I'm going to get something done, I'm going to get it done & you can trust me. You should accept me because my main goal is to give back to the community. I want to give all the players a warm welcome to Sage & show them that this is the place for them to be. You can trust me to contact someone when I'm going to be inactive for 2+ days. I can let the manager know if maybe I'm feeling down & I want to take a break for a couple days or so. You should accept me because I'm dedicated to the support team & can be dedicated to Sage & to all the players that are in need of assistance.
Here are the traits that make me who I am today....

Maturity: Maturity is a trait that every staff member needs to embrace. Not being mature can lead to actions that are not good for your reputation. Me being 14, my maturity level is higher than some 15+ year olds that apply here at Sage.
Respect: When it comes to me being staff on a server, Respect is key. If you aren't respectful to players & staff, you would end up being striked or demoted. I'm respectful to whomever I'm having a conversation with. I look up to this quote, "Treat others the way YOU want to be treated". I want to be treated with respect so I show everyone respect.
Trust: As a staff member, You need to be trusted in the community so you can become staff on that server. You can trust me because I always tell the truth no-matter the situation.
Motivation: When it comes to me applying for staff, I understand that I need to be motivated to want to become staff on Sage & I'll put my all into the network & never quit. I think motivation is key because no network wants a staff member that becomes staff & doesn't put all their effort into helping players & the community. With me, I put all my effort into every minute I can be on the server, maybe just staffing for 1 hour then having to leave. It takes effort to become a successful staff member.

Activity: Since I’m out because of the “COVID-19”, I can be active 9+ hours daily until I get back to my daily school schedule. Now I won’t put all 9+ hours into the server, I can put 3 hours daily into the server.
Screen-Sharing: I know how to screenshare a player & search strings, use paladin, etc. I want to learn the server's way to help me improve my skills over-all.
Recording: I can record all my bans, warnings, etc. I try to record everything even when it comes to doing a support room in TeamSpeak. I can provide proof for all my bans & warnings unless I have permission not to record proof.
Knowledge: I’ve been playing HCF for about 2.5 years now. Also I’ve been staffing for 2 years or so. I know my ways around staffing on any HCF server I’ve been a staff member for.
Non-Toxic: Being toxic is a trait that no staff member wants to portray as a player. Even though I’m 14, I’m not toxic at all when it comes to staffing / or having a server’s title attached to your name. I think I’m very respectful as a staff member & I show no sign of toxicity at all.
Goal-Orientated: As a staff member, I have a goal if I become staff here at Sage. My goal is to improve everyone's experience & make sure the player's experience is not getting ruined by cheaters or rule breakers.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: Currently, no active staff member can vouch for me.
Additional Information?: Hey! My name is incume! I'm 14 years old & love playing Minecraft! My socials can be located below
Discord: incume#1234
Telegram: incume​

Last edited:

incume

Where did I mess up my grammar? Also I made a forums account today due to me losing my previous account due to the email being hacked. Thanks for the feedback!

Last edited:
S

Sansyy

Same application 4 times damnnnnn thats crazy
and having some of the comments and realising that you are Blayyke so well done buddy!
according to others: Toxic, Immature, Cheated While Staff, Associated With Doxer's and Swatters, Server Hopper.
keep in mind staff are demoted for cheating on other servers :D good luck fucking dumbass

incume

@Sansyy The only thing that is similar is the traits. Everything else is made from scratch. Also all those accusations are false. Thanks for the feedback!

cobweb

- Doesn't meet the Age Requirement.
- lack of detail (most likely because ur using the same application 4 times in a row, no chances)
- And ur Racist, Toxic and really immature.

Btw iknow ur Blake, Could probably show proof of you being really unprof, Making a new Account isn't gonna help you out man.

Goodluck!

incume

- Doesn't meet the Age Requirement.
- lack of detail (most likely because ur using the same application 4 times in a row, no chances)
- And ur Racist, Toxic and really immature.

Btw iknow ur Blake, Could probably show proof of you being really unprof, Making a new Account isn't gonna help you out man.

Goodluck!
Thanks for the feedback! Everything is from scratch besides my traits. I can add more detail also! Can you dm me proof of me being unprofessional & toxic on telegram please? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.