HalfDollar​

16​

Timezone:

Central Timezone (CT)​

Do you have any previous staff experience? (If so, list them below):

KarmaHCF

Owner​

Left

KarmaHCF was a Network I thought I could make and make it big but I couldn't do anything when I tried to open because I didn't have the money nor did I have any YouTubers that would upload nor stream so I had to close the server down due to lack of money and lack of players.​

KryticMC

Head-Admin​

Left

I was a Head Admin On KryticMC I work hard and with the other staff team but I left the server due to the Owner's being very toxic as well Rude to there player's and their staff team. As well as the server owners didn't know how to run a staff team and a server.​

TimeMC

Admin​

Left

I was an Admin on that server. it had a good player base 50 - 150 per day so I was really happy for all the successful times it had sadly no one donated so we run out of money for the hosting so I was quite sad but I got happy after I got told.​

FlameHCF

Manager​

Left

FlameHCF was an HCF Server, I was a proud Manager of Flame but the Owner's rain out of money and they couldn't keep the server Open due to these reasons , they also didn't know how to own a server, as well as they couldn't make a Store and they couldn't make a Forums so the Server shut down after a few weeks with making no money.​

Player Count (25-50)​

HCRoyals

Manager​

Demoted

We tried to open the Server but that day the server was Etbed and after that, the Owner's couldn't pay for the server as they spent a lot of money on a Map and Youtuber's and Didn't make any money from the buycraft.​

Player Count (50-100)​

HCNations

Sr. Mod​

Demoted

HCNation's was a server that I was staff on I was Sr. Mod for about 2 months and I was working really hard but I was inactive due to family issues and wasn't able to get on and I was demoted for inactive as well as another reason that I would not like to go into.​

Player Count (50-80)​

AlphaMC

Moderator+​

Left

I was a Moderator+ on AlphaMC and the Owner's thought it would be a good idea to leave the server with only the staff member's (No owner's and no Managers) so the server soon found it's self with no one on it and not making any more money.​

Player Count (50-100)​

AceHCF

Manager​

Left

AceHCF was an HCF Server and we had big hopes, but the owners didn't know how to run a server so they kept messing with the players as well as the staff Members and the staff members were very toxic to other Staff Members as well as the players.​

Player Count (50-75)​

RevilHQ

Moderator+​

Left

RevilHQ was an HCF, Kit map and a Practice Server, The Owners were making things up about there staff members and the staff managers and they were very toxic to other players as well as always saying the N word. I couldn't take it anymore so I left and a few of my staff member left with me due to all these reasons​

Player Count (50-100)​

CrypticHQ

Moderator​

Left

CrypticHQ was a Factions server as well as a KitMap server, the server was supposed to be big as well as we had a lot of YouTubers and partners but the Owner's as well as the admins were really toxic and didn't know what they were doing so I had to leave the server due to not being respected, as well as a few other staff member's, as well as the Owner, 's kept pushing back the release.​

AuroraMC

Manager​

Left

I was a proud Manager of AuroraMC we had to reset our Server so our first map back we got an average amount of player (50-100). I had to leave the server due to my brother having issues and having issues at home as well as school.​

ElementHCF

Moderator​

Left

ElementHCF was a Kitmap server and the server was a good server at the time but most of the staff members were toxic and rude to members of to community one day a staff member came into Teamspeak and started cussing at all the staff members and the Head Staff didn’t really care so I tried to say something about it and they said ok to it and never did anything about it. I left ElementHCF due to the staff members being toxic and immature.​

Player Count (50-100)​

SyncHCF

Moderator​

Left

SyncHCF was an HCF, Kitmap Server I was one of the few Moderators of SyncHCF, the Owner's thought they could bring SyncHCF back but they kept running out of money from Youtuber's and we kept getting Etbed due to a Manager being demoted , So I had to leave there network due to no one ever being on and due to inactive , as well as all the staff members leaving due to the same reasons.​

Player count (50-100)​

DebuffCC

Moderator​

Left

DebuffCC was an HCF server and we opened the server and as soon as we started letting players in the staff members started getting hit off and I was one of the staff members getting it off and most of the staff team left when this started happening the ownership and management team didn’t know what to do at this point they decided to close down the server and a few days before the server was supposed to close down I left due to members coming in Teamspeak and cussing out players and leaking personal information once this happened I started getting threats.​

Players Count (50-100)​

HCPrides

Moderator+​

Left

HCPrides was a Kitmap and an HCF Server , I was really happy to work on HCPride and that was my favorite server to staff on because the players were so nice as well as the staff manager and the other staff members , the owners couldn't stand getting ddosed as well as not being able to play due to issues and they couldn't pay for the Youtuber's as well as the Partners.​

HCGods

Trial Mod​

Left

HCGod's was an HCF, Kit map Server, when the server first opened they got over 60 player's but they couldn't pay for the youtuber's as well as keep staff member's who are wanting to help out due to there player base being toxic to all the staff member's as well as not being able to player due to most of the staff member's getting ddosed, so I left the server due to those reason's.​

CavePvP

Plat. Admin​

Demoted

CavePvP was an HCF, Kitmap Server and I was a proud Platform Admin of it I was Demoted due to the manager being biased with the other platform admin and he said that it wasn't anything but he was doing his "job" due to false proof I was demoted.​

FaithfulMC

Helper x2​

Left

I left both times on FaithfulMC I enjoyed the time of being staff on Faithful. But working with faithful had a few problems that were not able to be fixed no matter what happened with Faithful. My main issue with faithful is that I did not get along with some of the staff members and the toxicity and people being bias towards other Members. I felt like that Faithful is just isn't the right place.​

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I would like to become a Staff Member on SagePvP because I have always enjoyed playing sage and messing around with friends I believe that I would make a great addition to the staff team, because of the following reasons I have listed below.​

Maturity - I understand how to act around players in the game and in TeamSpeak. I do not insult other players or try to start a 'Riot' in chat ever. I know that players will attempt to annoy you sometimes, it is a given on Minecraft, but I won't let it affect me and I will not reply with any rude remarks or even reply at all unless they are asking a question.​

Consideration - I am not an unfair person. I will consider both players arguments in a story and then analyze both points to decide what action I should take, I will never make any quick decisions to get something out of the way.​

Lazy - I am not lazy and I refuse to slack, I enjoy what I do and I believe it would be wrong to have a member on the staff team who ignores players occasionally. I will always try my hardest to solve problems and make sure they are properly resolved.​

Rules - I obey the rules and do my best to enforce them. If a player breaks the rules I will punish them accordingly. I will also make sure that they understand they are breaking a rule so they don't do it again.​

Teamspeak - In TeamSpeak I am calm with regular players and I am always polite. I never disrespect other players and I always try to be as helpful as I can when in support rooms.​

Nice to players (Professional) - I am nice to players I am not toxic nor am I rude to players and I have a lot of past experience with helping players and not being toxic to the players on the server.​

Recording - I have an ok PC so I will be able to record all bans and I will keep them on me until otherwise.​

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

I think I should be accepted as a Staff Member on SagePvP because I am very nice to players and I know the HCF community and I love the players, and staff members of Sage. I believe I would make a good part of the staff team as I am very mature and nice to players. I am also very well trained in being staff I follow all the rules and if I mess up I go to a higher up staff member and tell them what I did wrong and I would take my punishment, as I understand that I messed up. I know most of the commands and I am aware that I will need SS Verified for certain things such as screen sharing and other things if needed. I know that being part of the Sage staff team I am responsible for the way I act around people as I am showing the way a staff member of sagepvp should act. As you may know, the HCF community is going down and players are becoming more and more toxic, If I got staff on SagePvP I would do everything in my power to make sure the players are having a good time and that there is no abusing and no more toxicity. I have been playing sage for a long time now and I got to know the community, once I started to get into HCF I played SagePvP so much and loved to play. I am also aware of all the commands. If I am accepted as Helper I will do my best to help out the community and other staff members if needed, I will also do my best to report bugs that I find. I haven't been having much fun on servers due to hackers and a toxic community. I want to make the community better. so everyone can be happy and have fun. Removing Advertisers from the networking- I know this is a big thing on big servers and smaller servers. I feel like I could fit in the server's staff team pretty well as I have been staff on various big servers in the past and I see no problem with fitting into the staff team that they have today.​

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:

Particules​

Additional Information?:

I am currently working a part time job.​
Pretty sure he griefed a TeamSpeak and spawned in keys for me on CavePvP. Definitely not trustable

Zaxk

Neutral,
- You're staff experiences is longer than the two most important parts of your application.

HalfDollar

Pretty sure he griefed a TeamSpeak and spawned in keys for me on CavePvP. Definitely not trustable
I never griefed caves teamspeak I was the one who fixed it. Please provide proof of this happening or this will be considered a rumor.

Darck

Veteran Member
for now, neutral, If I get provided proof of you griefing CavePvPs teamspeak I will -1.

HalfDollar

for now, neutral, If I get provided proof of you griefing CavePvPs teamspeak I will -1.
Thank you for your feedback, there is no proof as it never happened. I was the one who made Caves TeamSpeak, I am also the one that was called by Simply to come and fix the teamspeak never griefed it.

Last edited:

Hayh

💻✅
  • I just saw proof of you being a ddosser and it's also true that you griefed Cave Teamspeak.

HalfDollar

• I just saw proof of you being a ddosser and it's also true that you griefed Cave Teamspeak.
If you would like to screen share me I will let you as you won’t find anything because that was staged. It’s not hard to stage something like this.

Hayh

💻✅
If you would like to screen share me I will let you as you won’t find anything because that was staged. It’s not hard to stage something like this.
It seems like hard proof to me that it's not since everything got sorted out in the video. If you could prove this it would be nice.

D

Deleted member1 - Irish

+1
Nice guy towards us
Alot of past staff experience

Status
Not open for further replies.