Denied REMOVED

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexTsuki

+1

+ Nice Application.
+ I was Admin when he was Manager on PvPTemple and he was an amazing Manager.
+ Good experiences

Good luck to you!

Sauds

Legendary Member
IGN (In Game Name):

Resolvee is my current IGN.

I'm 18 years old.​

Timezone:

UTC +2 (summer time)​

Italy​

Do you own a quality microphone?:

Yes, I own a Omen headset with a pretty good mic.​

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?:

Yes I do.​

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:

Server: PvPTemple​

PvPTemple is one of the best servers where I was staff on. I had the Manager rank on it, and I dealt with a ton of stuff. I used to accept applications, do interviews, ban appeals, promotes & demotes and other stuff that a manager should do. I was also Head of SS, and because of this, I used to test trial mods screenshare abilities. I had a great time here, because for the first time ever, I got the manager rank in a server. I really appreciated it, because they gave me a lot of trustinesses, it was like a family. I resigned because I was often in disappointment with other managers and I felt a little bit used.​

Server: ViperMC​

ViperMC is one of the greatest servers in it's category. I had the Admin rank on it, and I dealt with many things. Apart from the Admin rank, I was also Head of SS, so I used to test staff members in screensharing. It was a good experience, and the staff team was really kind, probably one of the best ones. I resigned due to private problems.​

Server: HCRealms​

HCRealms is a HCF network. I had the Manager rank on it, and I used to do things like accepting applications, accepting medias and other stuff that I listed already. On this network, I've met a good person called "Dacostabro" which was the Owner. I resigned because I wanted to expand my HCF experiences.​

Server: PotPvP​

Proof: I lost the proofs​

PotPvP was a nice practice server. The owner of it was Azurya and the media owner was ZIBLACKINGGG. On it, I was admin. I dealt with support tickets and managed the teamspeak server. I met a lot of good people here, and many of them are now big friends of mine. I resigned because the server closed, merging with another one.​

Server: HCNations​

HCNations is a HCF network. I was manager, when it merged with "Exlode". I learnt a lot about HCF's world here, and I managed a lot of situations (insiding, etc.). I resigned because after a big maintenance, they didn't want to open anymore.​

I'm also part of the staff team of Anticlient. It is a screenshare tool, tought to prevent cheaters. My rank on this project is "SSD Owner". SSD Owner stands for "Screenshare Department Owner". In this department, we take care of finding methods for screenshares and other stuff like that.​

Why do you want to become Staff?:

This question is the most asked. I'm sure that who's reading this application has seen +1000 answer and so many times these answers were equal to others. Usually I got the same answer but for now I would like to explain better what I think really. The HCF community has got a really serious problem: Rule Breaker. I have generally become more confident and generous through my time with the community and now I know how it works. I know everything 'bout Cheaters (SS Stuff) and 'bout other types of rule. As announced as before I would like to help this Network to grow up as big as possible with making people just follow the rules.​

I have huge amounts of respect for everybody (especially the staff team). Regardless of how they treat me I believe it is always best to be kind and respectful to everyone. A situation like this that I may face is people being toxic to me in teamspeak but this doesn’t take away from being professional and respectful therefore I would continue to be polite and kind to them throughout our conversation.​

In the past years that I’ve played HCF, it has become clear to me that toxicity is taking over. I wish to try and combat this issue by being an active and aware staff member; both in chat and ingame. At some points of my minecraft career toxicity got the better of me but as a staff member I would of course never be toxic and try to stop this from spreading wider throughout the community. That is why I wish to help stop this and create a cleaner atmosphere for all players. I'm a very serious, respectful and loyal person. I'm not toxic, if I was, I'd never applied for your network. I think I could help really much the staff team, since I got a lot of admin/manager experience, so I properly know how to behave and how to deal with situations.​

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:

I got a lot of experience on other big servers and I believe that should put me over other applicants. I'm fairly mature to be a Staff Member of a big server like yours and you can see this from my past experiences. For moderating a big project like this an Owner just needs a good Staff Group composed by good staff members and I can be 100% a good one. I'm cynical, I know what I want to do and I feel that I could be a good Staff Member for this server. Before of all I'm a serious person and this could be another good reason to put me over other applicants. I think for a project like this there should be only serious and set people that could help the server to grow up as much as possible. To finish this "lit speech" I would like to inform who's going to read this post that if I passed this application I'd do everything to show you that what I've typed is true. Another reason to accept me, is because I have a lot of experience in Screensharing. I was Head of SS in many networks, such as PvPTemple, Viper and few other ones. I think that If you brought me into the staff team, I'd offer a good benefit to the server overall, by punishing as many cheaters as possible.​

Can any staff member vouch for you?:

No​

Additional Information:

Nothing else, just I really appreciate the time you have taken to read through my application. I have huge amounts of respect for the staff team and what they do, I would love to be a part of the family. Yours Sincerely, Resolvee.​

Explain why you copied an application? https://www.syncpvp.net/forum/topic/56-dcdbs-staff-application

Resolvee

Hi,

How is copying word for word accidental?

Copied Application - http://prntscr.com/oyvqv5
Your Application - http://prntscr.com/oyvr1b
Look, I know it may be hard to believe but I swear I did not copy this Application from Anyone else's. I indeed wrote this Application myself, and hence this minecraft community is big it would have been impossible for some applications to not be copied from someone else's since there is a lot and I mean a LOT of people that play this game and also make applications, too many of us make a lot of applications, and mistakes can happen

Sauds

Legendary Member
Look, I know it may be hard to believe but I swear I did not copy this Application from Anyone else's. I indeed wrote this Application myself, and hence this minecraft community is big it would have been impossible for some applications to not be copied from someone else's since there is a lot and I mean a LOT of people that play this game and also make applications, too many of us make a lot of applications, and mistakes can happen

Hey look,

Trust me, I understand you more then anyone, I've been writing applications since 2014 and have to ran close to this situation. Just if I were you, change this, at least the wording around it.

Resolvee

Hey look,

Trust me, I understand you more then anyone, I've been writing applications since 2014 and have to ran close to this situation. Just if I were you, change this, at least the wording around it.
I already did, thanks for the report, have a nice day.

epictaco2590

Known member

Holy shit you copied hard and you cant say you wrote it and it accidentally was the same as the other application. Most players on here have a low IQ but I don't and you ain't pulling that shit on here nor on any other server. Don't lie dumbass because I aint got a low IQ like you or any other player that decides to play this ass server.

Resolvee

Holy shit you copied hard and you cant say you wrote it and it accidentally was the same as the other application. Most players on here have a low IQ but I don't and you ain't pulling that shit on here nor on any other server. Don't lie dumbass because I aint got a low IQ like you or any other player that decides to play this ass server.
I already solved it with the other guy. It was an accident.

+1

-Extremely dedicated and interested in the past experiences
-Mature and good person
-Very good Screensharing skills
-Worked with him in the past

Good Luck buddy

ThatsCuba

+1

Good application overall. You put a good amount of details, and you have a ton of past experience. I've worked with you in the past, and I can ensure that you are a really good staff member. I also believe the fact that you did not copy anything from others.

Best of luck;

- ThatsCuba

Resolvee

+1

Good application overall. You put a good amount of details, and you have a ton of past experience. I've worked with you in the past, and I can ensure that you are a really good staff member. I also believe the fact that you did not copy anything from others.

Best of luck;

- ThatsCuba
Thank you, Hope to see you soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.