Denied Removed

Austinwg46

Established member
Fat +1

This guy made it to Admin on Viper? He must be a good staff member.

Also ;

+ Good detailed
+ Experienced
+ Proof with previous Staff experiences

Goodluck!

Resolvee

Fat +1

This guy made it to Admin on Viper? He must be a good staff member.

Also ;

+ Good detailed
+ Experienced
+ Proof with previous Staff experiences

Goodluck!
Hey man, I'm really happy to see this comment, thank you and wish you a good day.

ThatsCuba

Hello dear Resolve,

I've worked with you in the past, so I perfectly know how you are. I can assure that he's a good staff member and he's really chill & professional.

+1

Resolvee

Hello dear Resolve,

I've worked with you in the past, so I perfectly know how you are. I can assure that he's a good staff member and he's really chill & professional.

+1
Hey ThatsCuba, how are you?

Thank you very much for this feedback, I hope to join the staff and to work together again, it would be a pleasure.

Wuhy

Known member
I dont know if this is me being retarded, but you said you were a manager on HCNations, but it said under that you were the manager on Exlode Network
Neutral
Could add more detail on all parts

Take out the scenarios, there is just no point..

Resolvee

I dont know if this is me being retarded, but you said you were a manager on HCNations, but it said under that you were the manager on Exlode Network
Neutral
Could add more detail on all parts

Take out the scenarios, there is just no point..
Hey, let me explain everything, basically HCNations and Exlode merged, the server changed its name from HCNations to Exlode but we used HCNations' ip.
Looking at my apply you're right, the scenarios are misplaced.

Wuhy

Known member
Hey, let me explain everything, basically HCNations and Exlode merged, the server changed its name from HCNations to Exlode but we used HCNations' ip.
Looking at my apply you're right, the scenarios are misplaced.
I thought it was something like they merged, anyway good luck :D

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @Resolvee, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.