Denied Remove

Jackson

Established member
yes but explain why you are lying about your rank on pvptemple
I am not lying you can vouch when I was mod correct so my last day as staff the day I left / got demoted
I got promoted the same hour as when I left. Which many staff members did not see!

Trippie1400

I was Admin on Temple as im the manager of ziblacking. I dont remember seeing your name. did you have a other name back then?

Inship

Established member
As willcreepy said you never reached srmod on temple and also using the same application over and over which shows that you dont have dedication for sage

Inship

Established member
Yes I did it was AdoptedSon then Detetced
also i asked a friend which is sradmin over there and he told me that you only reached mod so its useless lying when you got exposed it shows that you're immature

Jackson

Established member
also i asked a friend which is sradmin over there and he told me that you only reached mod so its useless lying when you got exposed it shows that you're immature
This is not the same application and I am not willing to argue at all thank you

Inship

Established member
Support Rooms:
When it comes to supporting rooms it's one of my favorite things to do on a server. Now, for this reason, is because it's showing a good reputation to the server I wanna be staff on, which is FaihtfulMC. Plus, I love building connections with players and helping them. I also love making people happy

Ok mate nice one this is not faithful its sage lol.

"Im not using the same application" Next time try to rename faithful with sage :)

http://prnt.sc/ptmih5

Inship

Established member
Also why you're creating other accounts to just only put +1 on your app lol, that account has only 1 message and guess what its only a +1 on your application plus the name its similar to one of your old ign / forum name

Jackson

Established member
Also why you're creating other accounts to just only put +1 on your app lol, that account has only 1 message and guess what its only a +1 on your application plus the name its similar to one of your old ign / forum name
It’s not my forums account.
Also I used my faithful application that I made so I don’t see a problem