Denied Remove

epictaco2590

Known member
Holy shit, you were never staff on vipermc and that experience is legit plagiarized off of Maintainable / aStealth. Please stop applying on server. + all this shit is plagiarized xD

PvPTemple
[Demoted], [Moderator]

I was demoted for the reason of me creating this thread of where I asked if I should be allowed to apply for staff on Sage. I wasn’t spoken to nor did I do anything wrong but I did my job and I worked hard as a Trainee. I did try to speak to the Manager(s) but they just left me on read. I know I shouldn’t have posted that thread on here but I have been wanting to apply on the network for quite some time.

Proof: https://gyazo.com/72ce5420b766fdd88796bfbb24bfbceb ( Changed Interview Pass so i am not leaking anything!
This is a fake proof, when you got accepted Levichay or AlexTsuki was manager, not Resolvee so this is impossible because we was trainees together
Valux
[Resigned], [Manager]

I was staff on Valux for around a month now and I actually enjoyed staffing on there. I decided to resign because I felt like the staff members weren’t receiving enough updates about the server because currently, the server is down for maintenance. I did leave on good terms and I did have screenshared verified!
Manager after a month

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @8LN, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.