Denied Remove

57x

Veteran Member
This is legit maintainable's application I have seen this before and the demotion reason for viper is the exact reason he was demoted and even if this is your application you used it for CavePvP aswell.

Last edited:

Austinwg46

Established member
This is legit maintainable's application I have seen this before and the demotion reason for viper is the exact reason he was demoted and even if this is your application you used it for CavePvP aswell.

Thanks for letting know @57x. Didn’t know it was the same application.

Jackson

Established member
No, it is not.. As I used this application to get accepted my first time as staff and i got accepted

57x

Veteran Member
No, it is not.. As I used this application to get accepted my first time as staff and i got accepted
Even on that note you was never staff on ViperMC and used the same application on Faithful and CavePvP

Jackson

Established member
Even on that note you was never staff on ViperMC and used the same application on Faithful and CavePvP
For the second time, I used this when I was staff with you... You told me I should reapply and I did using the same application I used the first time...

epictaco2590

Known member

Is copied from maintainables application, it is quite honestly sad that the managers on here cant catch so blatant plagiarism.

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @8LN, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.