Established member
UPDATED :
Had one of the same experiences and the same reason for some reason - REMOVED

Vik

Neutral

- Good detail
- Good past experience

- No proof of being staff on previous servers
- Lots of people saying you are immature and you were not staff on a server you said that you were (but there was no proof of this)

Good Luck!

Jackson

Established member
Neutral

- Good detail
- Good past experience

- Lots of people saying you are immature and you were not staff on a server you said that you were (but there was no proof of this)

Good Luck!
Thanks so much for being mature I do not have proof sadly but I'll look for you Also I do not know the people who claim I'm Immature. Thanks for the Feedback sir / ma'am

Austinwg46

Established member
Neutral

- Good detail
- Good past experience

Good Luck!

I am not okay with the following rating you gave him, you gave him neutraal because he can write an essay? Not how it works.

Vik

I am not okay with the following rating you gave him, you gave him neutraal because he can write an essay? Not how it works.
I gave him what I thought was fair, there is no proof towards the fact that he was not staff, and him adding more detail shows that he is putting in the work to become a staff member, I am not changing my rating at the moment,

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @8LN, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.