Youtube Channel (Link):
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClPGb9gIAmAeblrnpfZRagw
Amount Of Subscribers:
600+
How many videos do you have on SagePvP?
0, but I am willing to post.
Average amount of views per video:
200+
Will you be seriously committed to uploading on the server?
Yes.
Why do you want to have the famous / youtube rank on our network:
Because I have being playing Sage for a while now and it's a very fun server, I used to have Famous rank but I resigned from Famous rank to go to Faithful. I would definitely like to come back to Sage to help the server & my channel grow.

-Rektay

Last edited:

EloUp

Established member
[+1]
As long as you really were famous rank on here before, it shouldn't be an issue. However you said you had famous rank, yet you have no videos on sage...

Rektay

[+1]

As long as you really were famous rank on here before, it shouldn't be an issue. However you said you had famous rank, yet you have no videos on sage...

It was 2 months back and I didn't really like how the videos turned out so I unlisted them. I'm sure some of the staff remember me from then though.

Thanks for the feedback! <3

Kuttans

I recommend you take the time to meet the criteria and upload a few videos on the network before management finalizes their decision.

Rektay

I recommend you take the time to meet the criteria and upload a few videos on the network before management finalizes their decision.

I will be recording next map, (would be easier with the rank) but thanks for the recommendation! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.