reinsure
Timezone:
PST
Do you have any previous staff experience? (If so, list them below):
Hyversal
Player base:
100-200
Proof: Don't have proof.
This was the first notable experience that I had gotten, I was very happy that I had got accepted and made a staff series. It was during the school year and I ended up getting too stressed out and ended up resigning.
HCStatic
Player base:
Hadn't released.
Proof: Click me!
This is a more recent experience, I was a Manager here and accepted staff, contacted YouTubers, manage the staff, and obviously support players/members of the server. I ended up resigning since the server was sold to someone else.
MuxMC
Player base:
50-150
MuxMC was a great server and I was enjoying my break from HCF. I made it to moderator before resigning because the community was toxic.
GGPvP
Player base:
750-1,000+
I got staff on GGPvP (a factions server Oliver used to own) the day it released. I was given a chance at helper by Pawndahh and was a very big help in Teamspeak and mostly in-game messaging people back and helping people out. I was demoted for 'Abuse' and 'Reports on me' but was never given evidence and multiple others were demoted for the same reason.
ExemPvP
Player Base:
100-150
Was manager here twice, it was a fun time but didn't really enjoy it towards the end so I resigned from the position.
SagePvP
Player Base:
100-300
I was a community manager on the very 1st SagePvP and a Helper on the SagePvP .com, I resigned each time for personal reasons, the network was good and it taught me how to manage a large community.
HCNations
Player Base:
300-500
I applied for staff on HCNations since my friends were staff, I got accepted and it was a fun time. I ended up making a staff series and had another half of a staff series ready before getting demoted because I 'spammed' a partner which was my friends.
KrakenHCF
Player Base:
30-50
I applied for staff and was accepted, I did 3 staff series and got a lot of promotion for the server with one of my staff series going over 1,000 views and the rest 200+ views. I later resigned because the staff team started to turn into just a drama team with everyone arguing and talking behind each other's back.
Forcide
Player Base:
50-150
Forcide was a great server and I never regret being staff there, I was staff when Forcide was on the road to shutting down but still had players somewhat. I learned a lot about screen-sharing. It was a good server but I resigned since I was US and I wasn't able to properly staff unless I got online at 6 AM.
KitmapUS
Player Base:
30-50
Server/Community was really good but the Owner was very toxic and immature, I was manager twice and resigned both times for the same reason. The reason for my resignation was because the Owner was way too toxic for me to work with.
CavePvP
Player Base:
100-300
I was admin/helper here, the most recent was Helper. I was admin and then helper. I got demoted and not told an actual reason after being staff for 3 days. The staff team was a bunch of drama and bias-ness which fed into my demotion most likely.
Vyrix
Playerbase:
30-70
I made it to Mod+, in the proof I was only mod but can't find any proof of that as the server was/has been down for 75% of the time since I had been promoted. I resigned as the server was slowly dying and hadn't released in almost over a month.
Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I want to become Staff as I have a lot of free time and think I am a great person to become Staff. With all this free time I would love to put it to use and help players on Sage. As well, since I've just got back into staffing I would love to have the experience to be apart of Sage again as I was only apart of Sage for a short amount of time when I was staff here. I think it would be great for me to become staff here as well as I am mature, professional, and have experience which is a plus as I know what to do in most situations I may be put into. I am also just bored of HCF itself, staffing would bring a better element to the game and would give me something to do as I do not currently enjoy the game since it's gotten too repetitive in my opinion. I know I have applied many times in the past but denied because I am not 15, now that I am 15 I am giving it another shot as I think Sage is a good opportunity for me. I know how big of a responsibility it is to be staff on Sage and I think I've matured enough as I said I applied before I was 15 and unfortunately got denied. Now that I am 15 I am giving it another shot as I would love to become staff on Sage since I heard it's a great server to be staff on and I think it would be a nice way to get away from playing HCF and it would also help the server which I am always down to do. I want to help in more ways than you can as a regular player and applying for staff is one of those ways. I can do more as a Helper than I can do as a regular player and that's why I want to apply, so I can help Sage to the best of my ability and help the community with what they may need help with. I have lots of free time with online school and only needing to be in class 3 hours of my day that I would love to put my time somewhere I would enjoy it. I myself enjoy staffing and helping people out because I just think it's enjoyable to give people support and make them happy anyway I can. I always put the players first and would consider every outcome to every situation possible. Since I am experienced I am pretty knowledgable about how things should play out and what should happen in certain instances. As I've played Sage I know the rules pretty good and know what is qualified to be breaking the rules and what is not breaking the rules. I would use my experience/knowledge to make sure I decide the correct outcome for any situation I am put into whether it is my friend, enemy, or someone I may like more than the average player. I would never be biased for any friend, enemy, or someone I may like more than the average player.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
I would rate my honesty a 7 because in the past I've not been honest, now I am pure and honest but the past does still bring consequences and one of those is people sometimes may think I am dishonest. Since I have changed my ways of being non-toxic and truthful I have gained more trust from lots of people and think that while a small majority may only remember my past a vast majority remember my present self and know that I am truthful and honest.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I would improve the player's experience by being extremely active, helping and understanding their problems, and overall just making sure they are having fun and not having a bad time while playing. I would love to satisfy every player but as that is not possible always I would try my best to make sure every player is happy with every outcome in situations I may cross paths over. I would always treat every player with the same respect and treat everyone non-bias. I am patient and can easily respond/resolve most situations that come to me.

Professionalism
I am always professional while helping Players and remain calm and collected even if put into a stressful/tough situation. I know that players always expect professional and kind staff members to help them and they want to feel comfortable in the support room. I would always be professional while helping players and while playing other servers or talking to other staff. I know this is one of the best elements to have in someone as a staff member and I don't lack any professionalism. I will be able to set an example for any future staff members that wish to apply and will be able to show how a staff member should act to those who may wish to apply in the future. I would always be professional even while helping a friend, someone I dislike, or even someone I may favor over another. I would never be biased towards anyone and would always choose the correct outcome whether they're my friend or enemy.

Loyalty/Dedication

I am loyal and dedicated to staffing on Sage, I will always be on to help, be there for the people, and not be here just for the 'rank'. I want to do it so that I can help people who come into teamspeak, ban hackers, and just make sure everyone is having an enjoyable experience while playing. To further help the server and be more dedicated is what I would love to do. I am an extremely motivated staff member and will always be on when I am able to be on. As said earlier in the post I want to be extremely active being I have only 3h of scheduled school a day and I would love to spend my time on Sage making a difference for players.

Maturity

I do think I am mature and will always act correctly. I will be mature on and off the server as wherever I go I bring the reputation of the server with me. I think that sometimes I may make silly jokes but I do not act immature and I always act appropriately. I always try to keep myself in check and when I may have a minor mistake I fix it for next time and make sure that it won't happen again which I think goes along with being mature. Along with maturity brings smart decisions in which I would be able to act according to the situation and use my knowledge to make sure the best outcome happens. Being mature is probably one of the biggest characteristics that come into play when being accepted/denied and I feel I have matured a lot.

Screensharing
Although I am not the best at screen sharing since I haven't done a lot of staffing lately, I am always willing to learn as it would be super helpful to learn new techniques/skills. It has been some time since I have SS'ed someone but I think I would be able to learn and catch on quite quickly to how I should be screensharing. I would love to get screenshare verified as fast as I can so I can further help with screensharing. I know screensharing may not be easy for others but I myself can catch on and memorize the process quite well.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
Probably not as I do not know many of the staff here personally.
Additional Information?:
I know I've been known to be toxic in the past but I've changed for the better as I want to be seen as someone who's liked and not someone whos disliked because they're toxic and rude.

Last edited:

Shotbow

Established member
Neutral

Listed characteristic traits but not very detailed on them, super basic explanations too.
Not very detailed, but amazing past experience.

Daxman24

Established member
Neutral
- You do have good experiences, but there isn't much effort put into the application and lacking a lot of detail.

Reinsure

Neutral

Listed characteristic traits but not very detailed on them, super basic explanations too.
Not very detailed, but amazing past experience.
Neutral
- You do have good experiences, but there isn't much effort put into the application and lacking a lot of detail.
Added more detail, will work on brainstorming what else I could put. I don't want to say the same thing over and over so after I read it over I'll add some more!

Thanks for the feedback. :)

Shotbow

Established member

This was lacking a lot of effort man, add way more details in characteristics because if they are there, they should impress the Staff Manager, but anyone can say these and it's just way too basic.
Please take another 30 minutes to 1 hour to revise this application, once you are done reply to this comment and I would GLADLY... change my vote.

Serae

Established member

sums up my response :( -1

Also I was a Admin at HCStatic when you were Manager was the worst experiences of my life haha.

Reinsure

This was lacking a lot of effort man, add way more details in characteristics because if they are there, they should impress the Staff Manager, but anyone can say these and it's just way too basic.
Please take another 30 minutes to 1 hour to revise this application, once you are done reply to this comment and I would GLADLY... change my vote.
The reason I did not add more is because I’m not going to ramble on about the same thing, I put what the staff manager needs to know and wants to know. It may look basic but I’m not going to just keep typing stuff I don’t see worth the manager reading.

Shotbow

Established member
The reason I did not add more is because I’m not going to ramble on about the same thing, I put what the staff manager needs to know and wants to know. It may look basic but I’m not going to just keep typing stuff I don’t see worth the manager reading.
Well the thing is its way too basic and simple, it's basically you shouldn't write it if it isn't standing out there, managers want to see something more.

Reinsure

-1 shot bows right
Updated added more detail to characteristics and Why would you like to become a staff member :)

Status
Not open for further replies.