Denied Reinsure [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reinsure

IGN:
Reinsure
13, I feel an exception can be made since I have a lot of experience and I am mature.
Timezone:
PST
United States
Do you own a quality microphone?
Yes, I do. I own the BlueSnowball.
Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?:
Yes, I have all of the above.
Do you have any previous staff experiences?:
Yes, here is a list;
GGPvP - Helper - Demoted
Proof: N/A
I was helper on GGPvP for around 3 days before being demoted for "reports on me" later to find out I was actually demoted for abuse when I never abused and was never confronted about it. On GGPvP it taught me how to handle a large amount of players/support rooms since there was 1,000+ people on the release of GGPvP.
KrakenHCF - Trial Mod - Resigned
Proof:
I was staff on KrakenHCF for almost 3 weeks before I decided to resign as the staff team got more and more corrupt as time went on and the manager was doing not one thing to stop all the corruption and drama in the air. It was a good server and averaged around 20 players when I was staff.
HCNations - Trial Mod - Demoted
Proof:
I was staff here for about 2 weeks before being demoted for spamming a partner. It was a fun time being staff here and I met some cool people along with my existing friends being staff it was cool. I was demoted for spamming Hqt3ful after the Mixton situation where he was autoclicking and me and Hqt3ful were friends at the time but he didn't like that I did that and it led to my demotion. I already knew a lot so I never learnt a lot from HCNations.
Forcide - Helper - Resigned
Proof: @BONGAY and @Aceq can vouch I was staff here.
I was staff on Forcide for around a month and a half before resigning. The reason I resigned was because the server is EU and the players are EU but I was US and it was hard to ever be on when the players were on unless it was on the weekend's when I could be on SUPER early to catch the EU players. It was a fun time and I learnt a little bit more than I knew about screensharing which helped a lot. I never got to take my SS Test but I feel I had everything down and could've gotten SS Verified.
MuxMC - Moderator - Resigned
Proof: N/A, couldn't find any in my screenshots folder will update if I find anything.
I was staff here for around a month or two and did a lot. I was the most active staff member and resigned because of school and I was also going to be getting my tonsils out so I would be really busy and wouldn't be able to do it a lot, not just that but I also had a lot of school stuff coming up which stressed me out to much.
ExemPvP - Manager - Resigned
Proof: Can't find proof ATM.
I was manager here off and on and it was cool, I resigned twice because of the other manager and meed being very controlling over all my decisions as if I was just his side kick that gave him advice. ExemPvP merged with SagePvP and I was Community Manager until I told Um3 to stop arguing with another server owner and then told meed I might resign since the team was so unorganized and he took that as if I wanted to resign which led to me getting demoted/resigning depends on how you see it.
KitmapUS - Manager - Resigned
Proof: https://gyazo.com/705e5ef14907cfaab7bb80adab5b0818
I resigned twice on here one being because the owner was toxic, I came back and resigned again after the owner tried to get someone to pay to stay as staff because they previously denied wanting to invest after being interested. It was a good experience because I managed and recruited quite a few staff members. I was very motivated and I just decided to resign as I didn't want to ruin my reputation working with a bad server owner.

Servers I was only manager/owner on;
JellyPvP - Manager
Ares - Network - Manager
SkyTime - Owner
Service Teams I owned/ran;
Skyern Studios - COO
Liquid Studios - CEO (Current)
Why do you want to become staff?:
I want to become staff as I play Sage a lot and think I would be a good fit. I am in home schooling so I can be on all the time and would be really active. I know how to SS but I am not the best at it. I am very mature and professional when I am staffing too. I am very outgoing and nice to people when in support rooms I can be very helpful to others would be very nice. I am really dedicated to Sage at this point and think I have a good chance of becoming staff because of my experience. I have a lot of experience which is always good and it really will help me be one of the better staff members on Sage since some of the staff are not as good as they should be (no shade thrown) and I think I could do better than a few of them since some aren't the best. I have a lot of time on Sage and obviously because of home schooling I can be super active around US & EU times. I am very good at staffing as well since I know a lot and have seen a lot I am really good at punishing people with the correct punishments and know what to do in different situations. I have been through/seen a lot in the HCF community and can deal with every situation easily without having help needed. And as Sage is one of the more Popular servers right now I think I would fit great here not to mention I was previously Community Manager on Sage (not for long) and I know how Sage is ran. I am very confident when I am speaking so I wouldn't constantly change my story or studder while helping. I am positive I am a good fit for Sage since I am mature, professional, experienced, and dedicated. I also see there is not a lot of EU staff which sucks and I would be on during the EU times since I have online school, I would also be on during US times since it'd be after I am finished with online school.
Why should we accept you as staff?:
You should accept me as staff because of the amount of experience I have and how professional I am. I am very mature towards everyone I speak with and sometimes be goofy but am serious about Staffing and do not act goofy/dumb when helping people only around friends I act like that. I am very talkative and love talking so communication around the staff team would be easy for me since I love talking to people/meeting new people and having company.
Additional Information:
I love go karting and I do it professionally, I do want to work my way up to bigger racing but go karts for now!

guzzle

Neutral.

Good experience, Decent app although could use a little bit more detail.

Doesn’t meet age requirement but Reinsured is mature, I know from experience on nations.

Gerjah

Neutral aswell. The application itself looks good and has some detail but when we talked ingame you were toxic to me and my faction we started an arguement and you just went off. so thats why its not a +1, you can be toxic.

Aceq

Known member
+1

I think your application has a good amount of detail and you are also very experienced. I can vouch for you being helper on Forcide in the past and I believe you are very mature for you age.

Good luck!

Mentorius

Neutral

--Maybe some more detail at why should we accept you as staff.

Good luck!

Regards, Mentorius.

Sewing

Veteran Member
Neutral
The proof for KitmapUs isn’t clear. I was the other manager on exem and you were toxic.

Reinsure

Neutral aswell. The application itself looks good and has some detail but when we talked ingame you were toxic to me and my faction we started an arguement and you just went off. so thats why its not a +1, you can be toxic.
Thanks, I can be toxic in my competitive mind and that’s something I need to work on because I don’t win everything.

Reinsure

+1

I think your application has a good amount of detail and you are also very experienced. I can vouch for you being helper on Forcide in the past and I believe you are very mature for you age.

Good luck!
Thanks, appreciate the kind words! :)

LaxLyfe69

+1
Great experience
IMO Age does not matter as if the person is mature enough they deserve it.
To improve your chances even more add more detail but as of now I think it looks perfect.

Specy

Neutral

-Try adding a bit more detail to the "Why should we accept you as staff?:" section.

Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.