Denied Reframinq [EU]

Reframinq

IGN (In-Game Name): Reframinq (https://nl.namemc.com/profile/Reframinq.1)

Timezone: UTC/GMT +1

Do you own a quality microphone?: Yes, i do.

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: Yes, i own all 3 applications and they are ready for use.
Telegram: @IAmReff
Discord: Ref#7830

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:

HCRealms
[Admin]
[Resigned]
[Proof:] https://prnt.sc/qm1uv4

[Information:] I was staff on HCRealms for a month, i learned a lot from this and this motivated me to make a big step and apply on SagePvP. I started as a Sr. Mod and it took me about 2 weeks to get promoted to Admin. I quit for 2 years and after coming back HCRealms gave me a warm welcome by offering me Sr. Mod this really helped revive my staffing career as i forgot a lot of stuff including basic knowledge. This is probably "one of the bigger" servers i was staff on. I resigned because the management team was very inactive & toxic. I left on good terms.

HCBattles
[Moderator]
[Resigned]
[Proof:] https://prnt.sc/qm1y1d

[Information:] I started as a Moderator i was staff for about 2 weeks & and i didn't see potential in the server the main reason i became staff was so i could get some more experience, but the server wasn't improving at all so i decided to resign.

Other:

SyncPvP
[Trial-Mod]
[Resigned]
[Proof:] N/A
--------------------

ExemPvP
[Trial-Mod]
[Demoted]

[Proof:] https://prnt.sc/pucrnq

Why do you want to become Staff?:
I want to become staff on SagePvP because i want to go a step higher, i'm still improving and learning a lot and i think this would be the perfect server to learn the advanced method/way of staffing the player base is pretty good & the server is very good. I have been staff on so many small servers and i really want to take it to the next level so that i can become an even better staff member. If i become a staff member the main goal is to have a positive impact on the server and if i leave i hope it will be on good conditions and terms. I could bring a lot to the server with my skills and i have been in a lot weird and complex situations. I have always been wondering why do people break rules or use unfair advantages to beat other players, i don't know why people would do it. I really like this server and i think that i could improve a lot by becoming staff on this server. Another reason why i want to become staff is because i love the community if you compare SagePvP to other big HCF servers you will see a major difference other servers are way more toxic, they have unprofessional/abusive staff...

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:

[Activity:]
A lot has changed in school recently and because of this i have a lot more free time, i could spend most of this time on the server and on applications that you are able to use on your phone (Discord, Internet//Forums...) i should be able to be online almost 24/7. I don't really play SagePvP HCF & i haven't been active on kits but that should change soon.

[Maturity:]
I'm only 14 years of age but i am very mature, i know when jokes/fun are applicable and when to be professional and serious, i have always been like this and i'm a pretty quiet person i don't care what people think/say about me. Of course i can take criticism & feedback.

[Professionalism:]
I am very professional and i take staffing very serious.

[Honesty:]
I am VERY honest, lying won't get you far and i know that. I will NEVER throw someone "under the bus" to get away with something i did, i will always take full responsibility.

[Respect:]
This is very important, i will have respect for every player on the network and if i'm playing a different server/game so that way i don't give SagePvP a bad reputation. I have respect for every player even if we aren't on good terms.

[Experience:]
I have been staff on a few servers there are a few more that i did not list because: they don't deserve attention or they are unnecessary. I really want to become staff so that i can take staffing to the next level.

[Dedication:]
I am very dedicated when it comes to staffing, i always try to time everything perfectly example: study, sleep... So that way i am able to play a lot and be very accurate with my schedule(s)… I really love this server and i would even give up all my free time just to help out other players on the network.

Can any staff member vouch for you?: No.

Additional Information: I bought a very strong PC a few months ago and i'm able to record at 1080p/720p + 60 FPS. My main language is Dutch.​

Last edited:

Darck

Veteran Member
+1
Can vouch he was staff on every server.
Was staff with him on Sync, HCRealms and Exem.
Great Details & is really mature!

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @Reframinq, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.r