HCRival - Mod+
Verdant.rip - Sr-Admin
Faithfulmc - Helper
PvPTemple - Mod
VexusPvP - Manager
FenixMC - Mod
HazeServers - Admin

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I would like to become staff on sagepvp because I really do enjoy/like player this server. and I want to help out make this community less toxic than it is at this moment because I feel like the HCF community is way too toxic right now and that should not be tolerated, As well as I want to get my joy back in staffing on Minecraft servers and I think that this is a good place to get this back. I have been playing HCF since Kohi and I have seen the community fall apart and I think what sagepvp is doing is a really good thing by "Trying to bring back the community together" since with all those HCF servers out there there is no way to exactly see what and how the HCF community is now a day. that's why I want to become staff on sagepvp to help with bringing the community back together.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I've been playing mythic for a very long time and while I have, I've always been keen to apply for a staff position on the network to really give back to the community. I now feel as if I'm ready for that chance at the host position and that I can do a very good job that will please not only the staff team but the player base. With hosts being able to host events and tournaments on practice, I will be able to keep up with the chat and regularly host games for the server and community. I would also love to become more involved with the Australian Minecraft Community as a whole and provide others with an opportunity to play my hosted games and have a genuinely great experience that will bring themselves and others repeatable back to the server. I would like to inspire others that think the same as me to truly step up and help this ever-growing community become bigger and better by the minute. I'm very resilient and have a good work ethic, I also am very good under pressure if something was to go wrong in a game or in any scenario. I am very willing to put in the effort to help the Mythic and Australian community grown and I would love to stick by Mythic for the future just like I have since I ever first joined. If you accept me as a trial host you will never feel regretful, I know nearly all the rules on the network off by heart and would never break a rule or encourage rule-breaking. If I was a mythic host, my main goal would be to change the UHC community and give the best UHC reputation to mythic since it's also on Reddit. Even though I am not a Reddit UHC host, I am very willing to learn and take the test seeming like it's an essential part of the host team.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
8 because i feel like i have told lies before not everyone is perfect ,I also think that I strive to be honest even if it can hurt me.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
no
Additional Information?:

Last edited:

kamonk

No proof of staff experience on the app.
Nothing stated in regards to his apparent staff experience.
Vague app.

D

Deleted member 5408

Thanks for taking the time to create an application, but we won't be moving forward with it at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.