Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Recruits

IGN (In Game Name): Recruits

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

Do you own a quality microphone?: Yes, I have the Logitech G430's

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: Indeed I do

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?: I have a ton of experience when it comes to being staff on servers, I have been staff on some of the most known servers in the community. Some of the servers I have been staff on are Zonix, Para, Ovid, Pulse, Hydra, Hcgames, Lonewolves, PotsGG, HcfHq, and Zolus. All servers ranging from 100 -1500 players on SOTW.

Zonix: I was staff on Zonix for about 2 months, The server shut down shortly after.

Para: I was staff on Para for about 6 months, I later on resigned on para due to leafyishere leaving and it shutting down soon. (All staff members were to be demoted anyways since there was not a server anymore)

Ovid: I was staff on Ovid for about a month and a half, But sexualhd sold the server and the new owners sadly did not keep the old staff team, nor did the run the server properly so the server shut down shortly after being sold.

Pulse: I was staff on pulse for about 3 weeks. I resigned on Pulse due to the fact that the owner was Epicay, If any of you played back in the day you know who epicay is and how toxic he actually is.

Hydra: I was staff on Hydra for about a month, I Resigned on HydraPvP due to the fact that at the time I had a very bad PC, Averaging from 10-15 FPS maximum. With this being said it made the game almost impossible to play and impossible to have fun on. So I resigned and quit the game. But I now have a new PC

Hcgames: I was staff on Hcgames multiple times, The first time was for about 3 months, Then I resigned due to the desire of wanting to play, I missed playing the HCF. I only resigned for that map and came back the next map, I later got demoted that same map because I went on a 6 day Vacation without alerting any of the staff in slack, which made it look like I just went inactive for a week. I understood and did not attempt to get my rank back. But dont worry, Playing is 110% not my thing anymore. Dont enjoy it all. Looking to only moderate on this game from now on.

PotsGG: I was staff on potsgg for about a month. I guess you can say I was demoted from PotsGG, they demoted every single staff member and said in discord if you want your rank back to come into Teamspeak. And I was not home at the time of this so I did not get a chance to go claim my rank back in Teamspeak so I was told to re-apply. I decided to not re-apply tho.

HcfHQ: I was staff on HCFHQ for about 4 months. I resigned from HCFHQ because the server got shut down, It went from HcfHQ to ExcideHCF, to nothing.

This may make me look like a "Server hopper" but keep in mind I took long breaks between each server, I have been playing this game for about 3 ½ - 4 years now. I am looking to stay with viper for a very long time, I will be dedicated to only sage.

Why do you want to become Staff?: Honestly because this game isn't fun to play anymore and the only sort of fun i get outta the game now is just moderating. I like to help people and try to help the HCF community. The HCF community is where i grew up and have mostly always played, So I would love to moderate a server that is still trying to keep this game mode / community alive.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:
I believe I should be chosen as a Mod because I am honestly just a really dedicated person when it comes to being staff. I know a lot of people lie in their application and say these kinds of things but I truly mean it. I don't find playing this game that fun anymore But when it comes to Moderating I still enjoy it . I like the fact i can clear up confusion a player may have, answer any questions a new player may, old player, or even other staff member might have and to just be a good role model. While being staff I want to help make everyone's experience on the server as good as it can be, and to do that is basically just by doing your job well. Another plus of mine is that I am not bias, At no point during my time as being staff will I favour another player anymore then I would for another player. Everyone will be treated equally. That goes for in teamspeak too , Just because my old faction member / friend is in the waiting room but there has been a player who has been waiting for a while i'm going to move the person who has been waiting longer first.

Another benefit of mine when it comes to being staff is that I educate myself with new ways and good ways in finding clients/Autoclickers , I am dedicated to WANTING to find the client a player might be using, I will never just freeze someone off of one hit, I will always spectate for a few fights and make sure I am almost positive he is using something or not legit in some type of way. Basically what I am trying to say here is that I will not let you guys down, You guys will have to baby me, I have a ton of experience and this is right in my line of work. If there is one thing I absolutely hate about this game is the cheaters. Which is why is also a big, main reason for me always loving to moderate. Cheaters have ruined my experience and fun in this game, and in my opinion is why this game has fallen apart, so i will do my very best to insure everyone can enjoy their time.

With this being said, I can safely say I am a decent screen sharer. As i was Head Screensharer on Zonix. I definitely could use some updated tips but I know all of the basics and still have my old methods.

I am also a very fast typer so when it comes to either a) Multiple people asking questions at once I can answer them all in no time Or for an advertiser, Say a couple people come on the server and start advertising either a server's ip address or a players, the chat will be cleared and players banned in under 10 seconds.

Another reason on why I should be accepted is because I have so much experience when it comes to being staff and there will be little to no mistakes made by me. I am not in any way going to say I am perfect, but I can hold my own and will not disappoint. I am a very likeable person.

Can any staff member vouch for you?: Not to sure.

Last edited by a moderator:

Botings

Elite Member
Pending
Please connect to ts.sagepvp.org and move in Interview Waiting Room, for the second portion of the application process.

Check your conversations for the channel password.

Status
Not open for further replies.