Denied Realistically_'s Staff Application [EU]

Realistically_

IGN (In-Game Name): Realistically_

Region (EU/NA/Other): EU

Do you have any previous staff experience?: ManifestMC- Manager GalacticMC - Sr-Mod/Dev AstroPvP - Admin

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I would like to have the opportunity to become staff on Sage because of the time I have spent on the server so far. I really feel like with these larger servers and communities I have assisted in I could be a great addition to helping out in game.
I help out a lot in chat even if there is a good amount of staff already online. I do not need a staff title to be helpful to new players with the commands and how this server works, but it sure would be a great addition for helping players. Getting the opportunity the become Staff on a hcf server would be an excellent way to expand my staff experience. I am very good with the rules and how they are handled based on the current staff team. Sage has been a really relaxed server that I have greatly enjoyed and a great way for me to give back to the server would be helping with staffing. ( Not that it need it as the current staff do great work! )

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I will improve everyones experience by helping out and being supportive and respectful to everyone no matter the situation and i will be in VC's and TeamSpeak with people whenever i can be. I will also try hosting mini events with Staff permission to entertain players and ensure they enjoy there time with Sage.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 10-10 because whenever i make a mistake or do something wrong i will always tell someone and fix my mistake
immediately.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: Not currently

Additional Information?: Im from the UK and i like SagePvP #SageOnTop!

D

Deployable

Sorry, but unfortunately your application has been denied. You may re-apply in 2 weeks.