Denied ReachClient's Staff Application [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

myfaction

IGN (In-Game Name):
ReachClient (https://namemc.com/profile/ReachClient.11)

Timezone:
Eastern Standard

United States

Do you own a quality microphone?
Yes, I own a Blue Snowball microphone.

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?:
Yes, I have all 3 programs.

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:
I have a ton of past experience being staff on many servers with many different game modes such as minigames, factions, HCF, PvP and many others. With the amount of moderation and administration experience I have had throughout the years, I have really developed as a staff member. I have become a dedicated and hardworking person too. Through all my jobs with servers, I have really enjoyed HCF the most and I enjoy moderating HCF even more than I enjoy playing it.

OPcraft:
As the staff team does know I was an Admin on this server that averages around 300 players at peak. I really enjoyed being on this server due to the responsibility and the fact that it was so professional. I recently resigned from this server. I believe that this server will be super successful and will also be very professional and kind. This server taught me the true meaning of responsibility and what it is like to take care of hundreds of people.
(Proof: http://prntscr.com/opam1u)

ParaPots:
Back in when Para first opened I applied for staff and surprisingly got accepted for an interview. Once my interview occurred and they made a verdict I had made the Para standards and became a Trial-Mod. Shortly after Trial-Mod I was promoted to Mod and did a very well job in my opinion. I ended off my career with Para as a Senior Moderator and left on a good note by resigning due to the immaturity of staff.
(Proof: N/A I no longer have access to my old email)

HijixMC:
I was a Trial-Mod on HijixMC until a few days later I did sadly resign for the plain fact I did not feel right being a staff member on that server.
(Proof: http://prntscr.com/nplh57)

Vex HCF, HCRiots, LuxorMC and Prevail Pots were all servers that I was also staff on. I was the manager and supervisor of all these servers except Prevail Pots and they all were "successful" in the fact they had a clean and neat staff team and also hit over 150-200+ players on their releases. I would like to refer to myself as one of the reasons that the staff team had order but I also do not want to take too much credit due to the fact that I am not perfect by any means and there are always things I need to ask owners. My management is very professional and very hassle-free, I don't do anything important without owner approval or request and I never act as if I'm "above" the rules. I hope you may consider me for your management spot on this server. ( I was a mod on Prevail Pots awhile back)
(Proof: https://gyazo.com/03b70e0a61eb5d8b3f659906eb1dc3bd, http://prntscr.com/nm842e, https://i.gyazo.com/thumb/1200/03b70e0a61eb5d8b3f659906eb1dc3bd-png.jpg)

Sage PvP :
Sage has been one of my most excellent staff experiences, I have just resigned off the server as of 5/10/19. I was a Helper on Sage for about two weeks, before my resignation. I learned a lot about being professional on sage because they have one of the most professional owner/management teams I have ever been a part of. I resigned off of the server due to the immaturity of lower-ranking staff and the fact that nobody was ever active except for me and two other mods.
(Proof: http://prntscr.com/nm831f)

ViperMC :
ViperMC was my most recent staff role as of right now. I was a Moderator on Viper for around 2 months, I really enjoyed the server and the members of the staff team. I sadly resigned off of Viper due to Exams at school and my need to focus. I am now a better staff member then I have ever been and I am looking forward to helping out the server if I am accepted.
(Proof: http://prntscr.com/onqnjl)

Why do you want to become Staff?:

I have decided to apply for a staff rank on Sage because after maturing my staffing ability I vouched to dedicate my time to a specific server one day when my skills were at their peak so I could contribute to the server as much as possible. I am very mature I am 16 as of right now and a junior in high school I am learning computer science and coding in school while also taking AP classes (College Level). I feel that at my age and skill level I will be able to bring a lot to the server as a staff member because I am very professional and intelligent for my age. I love playing this game to this day and I always love meeting new people, I am a very friendly and funny person when it comes to the community and I love seeing people have fun on the server even as a player. If I were to receive the role of being a staff member on a server such as Sage I would be able to bring so much to the table that would help players and ensure that they would have a good time on the server. I am very handy when it comes to technology and Minecraft, I have played this game for over 6 years and it has been a learning experience ever since. I have learned so much through my years of playing on this game and I hope to utilize them with the server today. Here are some of the traits that I feel would help the staff team and the community as a whole.

Willingness to Help / Kind Attitude-
When I think of myself while staffing I see myself as someone who is ready to drop what they are doing to assist a member of the community no matter what the issue may be. Also, I try to portray myself as a welcoming person at all times so a player feels they can come to the staff team no matter what the situation may be and we will help them in the best way possible. I understand that players can be overwhelmed or even stressed in some scenarios but I try my best to keep them cool and collected while solving their issue.

Knowledge of the game-
As I have stated above I have been playing this game since near release and since that time I have gained a lot of knowledge on the game and I know how to solve most issues. Through my time of playing this game, I have had many experiences in the staffing world and I have been constantly learning from everything. I love playing HCF mostly because that is what I have the most knowledge on.

Playtime-
Another plus of hiring me to be on this staff team would be my constant urge to play the game. I am almost always in front of my computer wether is be doing schoolwork or playing games. This helps me in the fact I am always available to staff and players whenever I am needed on the server.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:

I am active. That's who I am. I don't do a lot of things that teens do, I don't go out with friends, I don't party, I don't go to my friend's house. I am home almost every day playing Minecraft. I do not play any other game. I would also like to be one of the most active staff members so when people need something they can get help as soon as possible. I would love to also be more involved with the community and get to know a lot more people. I think if I were to get a moderator I would spend more time on the server and meet new people. I would be one of the most active staff members, probably the most active staff member. As when I am online, I want to see a staff member online all the time, so people see that and they won't get off, and turn on their hacks! If I do get the staff I will assure you that I will be the MOST Active one, and most of the times you join, in-game, Teamspeak, or the forums you will see me! I also have Teamspeak on my phone, so this is good due to if players need my assistance, I can always hop on Teamspeak or the forums on my iPhone! I am great with responsibility... I am a very great candidate for staff because of my great responsibility and work ethics. I love working when I am needed and I love helping any cause. I am on Minecraft everyday working constantly and making things happen to help servers succeed! I can be very active now because it is summertime. I also would like to make some server friends that I can play HCF with and PVP with. A staff rank gives me the motivation to get on every day and make sure I am doing my job as I said earlier working is my favorite thing to do. With a staff rank, I will play probably 8-10 hours a day from morning to night.

Can any staff member vouch for you?:

Yes, most of the staff team is the same from when I resigned so they hopefully remember me.

Additional Information:
Not at the moment.

glise6

Neutral

You lied about sage, the skin in the screenshot shows a skin that you have not wore before. Good experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.