Denied Re-apply

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asgy

What is your current IGN (in-game name)?

Jabb4r

How old are you?

Are you fluent in English?

Yes i can speak fluently english
What region are you from (NA/EU/AS/AU)?

Im EU

What is your Discord & Telegram?

My discord is mad_tab#4102 and my telegram is Le0279

Do you have any past staff experience (include proof, explain your roles & responsibilities)?

I was staff on others servers such as mod on astralmc, mod on deathzone. I responded to tickets on the discord read the website and on mc i had perms to freeze vanish tempban.
Why do you want to be a staff member?
Its a really good server i think you guys need more staff like me with such experience

What makes you better than other applicants?

Dear Server Admins/managers

I am writing to express my interest in becoming a moderator for your Minecraft server. With a deep passion for Minecraft and a solid background in community management, I believe I would be a valuable addition to your team. Here are a few reasons why I stand out as a strong candidate for this role:

I have been an active Minecraft staff for over 4 years, during which I have acquired comprehensive knowledge of game mechanics, server commands, and plugin configurations. My familiarity with both survival and creative modes, as well as various mods, equips me to assist players effectively and ensure a smooth gaming experience.

In my previous role as a moderator on astralmc and deathzone , I successfully managed a diverse community of players, ranging from beginners to experienced gamers. I developed and enforced server rules, mediated conflicts, and facilitated events to promote engagement and cooperation. My experience has taught me how to handle challenging situations with patience and fairness.

Clear and respectful communication is key to maintaining a positive server environment. I pride myself on my ability to articulate guidelines and decisions transparently, ensuring that players understand and respect the server's rules. Additionally, I am always open to feedback and willing to listen to the community's concerns.

I possess a solid understanding of server administration tools and plugins, including ssing and regular staffing . My technical skills enable me to quickly identify and resolve issues, minimizing downtime and enhancing the overall player experience.

I am passionate about creating an inclusive and welcoming environment for all players. Whether it's through organizing community events, offering guidance to new players, or simply being a friendly and approachable presence on the server, I am dedicated to fostering a sense of camaraderie and mutual respect among all members.

I am excited about the opportunity to contribute to your server and help maintain a fun, safe, and engaging environment for all players. Thank you for considering my application. I look forward to the possibility of working with you and supporting the growth and success of your community.

How active can you be per day?

4-5 hours per day and on weekends more

Can any current staff members vouch for you?

[Mod] GhostR191
Are you willing to learn to screenshare?

I already have tons of experience ssing but there is always new things to learn

Anything else you would like us to know?

No​

Last edited:

Beachway

-1, It looks very AI generated:
1716719786833.png

Asgy

Hi, it is not AI generated its hand written, that maybe shows up because I use AI to correct my misspelling or my orthographic mistakes but doesn’t mean it’s made by AI I just give it the text I personally wrote and it corrects some mistakes I may make. You got mad because I said on your app -1 wrong format. This message is just a aclaration. Thanks tho!

Beachway

Hi, it is not AI generated its hand written, that maybe shows up because I use AI to correct my misspelling or my orthographic mistakes but doesn’t mean it’s made by AI I just give it the text I personally wrote and it corrects some mistakes I may make. You got mad because I said on your app -1 wrong format. This message is just a aclaration. Thanks tho!
Alright thanks for clearing it up, if so then +0.5 but you really need more experience :D

Yiwii

+0.5
Can make it to +1
if you fix format and make it look more spaced out ... :~D

Last edited:

recuts

💰
Admin
Denied
Hello @Asgy I want to thank you for taking the time to apply but unfortunately we won't be moving forward with your application momentarily due to the following reasons:
- AI Generated Text

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.