Denied re-apply spinlesss staff application ( eu )

spinlesss

IGN (In Game Name):
spinlesss

Timezone:
GMT

England

Do you own a quality microphone?:
Yes at the moment i own a blue Yeti

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?:
Yes i have all 3 my teamspeak name is spinlesss my discord is spinlesss#2554

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:

The Zircon
I was admin on the server called The Zircon
it was a new type of server it was based around pvp and who can get to the top
it average player count was around 10-20 but i helped the server out in every way i could and got the server to 40 players at one point
my main part was to spectate players see if they seem sketchy freeze them and ss them or ban them straight up depending on the hacks and how blatant they were i gave them the period of time appropriate depending on how many times they have been banned what kind of hacks they were using and how much damage have they done i was helper the first 2 weeks of the server being released with roughly 5 players that were mature and kind to others but sometimes a little toxic to one another at the point when we got 20-30 players we had a forums for applications for chat mods because the chat was too much just for me and the owner to handle .

Why do you want to become Staff?:

I Wanted to become staff because i want to help the sagepvp community out but also keep the server kind and mature and also moderated . I want to help the people that need it as if they are stuck on where to go what to do as i have been in that situation but there were no staff to help me figure out what i needed ( not talking about sagepvp ) I am kind and mature for my age ( 14 ) .
Why should we accept you as a Staff?:

Experience:

I am very experienced with sagepvp punishments and rules since i have been playing for a while now and I know the period of time for a punishment what kind of hack they are using and how to screenshare ( ss ) but i am not fully satisfied with my ss skills but i do know the basics of ssing people

Communication:
In my opinion and im sure many others communication is a massive part of being a staff member . You need to communicate with other staff members and as well as the players to know what they are doing and just having a nice and friendly chat

Teamwork:
Teamwork is also very important because the staff members should always have the other staff members back if they are in need of help or they just need something i will always be there for one another

Respect:
I am very respectful about other people know what who are they are i care for everyone and I am always there for EVERYONE

Recording
I can record high quality clips to send to the staff team if necessary'

Attention;
I pay a lot of attention to the community whether they are in a need of help or need someone to talk to but i do always listen to one another and wont talk over the person talking
can any staff member vouch for you?:
No not as i think of right now

Additional Information:
Nope i think i have said all i need to say

BabyiSparkton

Known member
[-1]
- No
Detail in the main two questions (Why do you want to be staff//Why should we accept you as staff)
- No
Effort
- Not the right age you need to be atleast 15
- And from what I read I din't see you had any HCF staff experience which is a requirement aswel
- No bold or appealing text

Good Luck

Last edited:

spinlesss

[-1]
- No
Detail in the main two questions (Why do you want to be staff//Why should we accept you as staff)
- No
Effort
- Not the right age you need to be atleast 15
- And from what i read i din't see you had any HCF staff experience which is a requirement aswel
- No bold or appealing text

Good Luck
thanks for the feedback

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @spinlesss, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.