Status
Not open for further replies.

undergarments

Format
↬ IGN (In-Game Name): rbert / undergarments
↬ Age: 21
↬ Region (EU/NA/Other): NA
↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?: Mod at Sage, Mod at ElevateMC
↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?: I used to be staff and I only stopped because I no longer had the time to dedicate to the previous staff requirements. I was focused on fly fishing at the time which took priority.
↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I would continue doing what I did before. I would do my best to resolve any and all problems that players might encounter when playing on the server, whether those issues be with other players, staff, or even the server itself. I understand and respect the massive time commitment that HCF takes from each player and it is with that commitment in mind that I approach each encounter. I was an effective staff member in the past and if I were to return it would be no different.
↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 8. I keep it 99 cuz ngl i be lying sometimes.
↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) HIID, Checkbooks, Irish, Peepin, LarryLegend, 2x12, Crating, Calvin, etc.
↬ Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.) yeah, i work 40 hrs a week and im a fulltime student tho so it will actually be kinda hard for me to do this.
↬ What is your telegram @?: undergarments42069
↬ What is your discord @?: rbert#4667
↬ Additional Information (optional)?:

Last edited:

fgv

Hello @undergarments,

I've recently seen you active and seems to enjoy the HCF Community so here's some things to improve and other:

+1 Same Age as me so ur definently a smart thinker, mature.
+1 NA, and not middle eastern which will make you instantly get denied.

-1 Add more details and write more.
-1 Need to get better at the game we smoked yo pack
-1 Don't get your weird ass buddy to write u a +1 cuz that makes u instantly denied trust me.

undergarments

Hello @undergarments,

I've recently seen you active and seems to enjoy the HCF Community so here's some things to improve and other:

+1 Same Age as me so ur definently a smart thinker, mature.
+1 NA, and not middle eastern which will make you instantly get denied.

-1 Add more details and write more.
-1 Need to get better at the game we smoked yo pack
-1 Don't get your weird ass buddy to write u a +1 cuz that makes u instantly denied trust me.
GOOD ADVICE THANK MAN

R

Recruits

Denied:
Thank you for taking the time to make an application, unfortunately your application has been denied at this time due to Lack of Detail. Please feel free to re-apply in 2 weeks time, Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.