HalloMaik (Damage_Dealer)

Members:
2x12 (Basebitch - Mute)

Mission (Good in any kit)
Naj3m (Damage_Dealer)
kennis942 (Diamond)
csedrftgvyhbnjmk (Diamond)
Sophia_xo (Diamond)

As you can see, we're in dire need of a good bard. For more details message @scums or @Varsityyy @austcattledog

Last edited:

Kennis942

dv Until scam account lost a 7v10 on faithful lOOOOL
Arnt you the strange thing who talks shit about ppl then flexes you are in Japan lmao you deadass quick drop on kitmap them pots are 10x faster than any server out there. (Japan couldn't even win out numbered fights and your leader cheats his pc is so shit it crashed when he SDs)

your response: "fucking random no pfs didn't touch teams" but ill still 13 pot your dumbass

Last edited:

Kennis942

Shouldnt you be playing with apcays on sage rn? The people who basepvp and trap?
Ever ask your self why they bb and trap? Here is why

Attachments

• shitter.png
    shitter.png
    259.3 KB · Views: 94

Trickery

Arnt you the strange thing who talks shit about ppl then flexes you are in Japan lmao you deadass quick drop on kitmap them pots are 10x faster than any server out there. (Japan couldn't even win out numbered fights and your leader cheats his pc is so shit it crashed when he SDs)

your response: "fucking random no pfs didn't touch teams" but ill still 13 pot your dumbass
Im a bard, idek who u r, and Im pretty sure i smacked you on prac as the only kids ive taken to prac have gotten fist fucked. And you wanna talk shit about Japan and our leader? Who is he.

Kennis942

Im a bard, idek who u r, and Im pretty sure i smacked you on prac as the only kids ive taken to prac have gotten fist fucked. And you wanna talk shit about Japan and our leader? Who is he.
you havnt 1v1ed me b4 but you have neg elo so don't talk shit

Kennis942

I don't even know you all I see if you trash talking on forums and in game chat when you arnt even good your self and you flex your f top 1 on faithful deadass quick dropped on of your members in a 5v3 lmao

Saraaa1

dv Until scam account lost a 7v10 on faithful lOOOOL
k lemme get in on some of this lmao
1st off, ur dumb ass "dv Until scam account..." nigga tf does a scam account have anything to do with a recruitment post? tf?
2nd off, i don't play faithful due to the fact that is dogshit of a network. (my friend use to use until for faithful but not anymore)
3rd, who tf r u? ur a fuck ass random. literally never seen ur name in this community a day in my life. gtfo my post random.

Saraaa1

Exactly, who is he? no1 knos cuz he's a random that owns a random fac that wants to be good :ROFLMAO:

Trickery

k lemme get in on some of this lmao
1st off, ur dumb ass "dv Until scam account..." nigga tf does a scam account have anything to do with a recruitment post? tf?
2nd off, i don't play faithful due to the fact that is dogshit of a network. (my friend use to use until for faithful but not anymore)
3rd, who tf r u? ur a fuck ass random. literally never seen ur name in this community a day in my life. gtfo my post random.
Forgoing

GENERAL STATISTICS
  • FIRST JOINED MAR 25
  • 56 MINUTES PLAYED
  • 7 VIEWS PER MONTH
Adorn

EDIT PROFILE

GENERAL STATISTICS
  • FIRST JOINED APR 8
  • 18 HOURS PLAYED
  • 150 VIEWS PER MONTH