Denied Rankk's Staff application

Rankk

(In-Game Name): Rankk
Timezone: GMT Plus 2
Do you have any previous staff experience?:

Yes, I have a bit of experience and hopefully you'll be able to give me a shot with the experience I have!

Yellax Skyblock
Administrator
Resigned

This was my first server I became Staff on. This server was a decently active server and I had to deal with in-game support. If players had any issues I would try to help them. I was really dedicated and was staff for around 4 months. I had learned a lot of the basics like how to ban, mute, warn, and talk with players if they needed support. I had to resign because I started getting harassed and bullied because of what I told some Staff that I trusted.

DojoHCF
Resigned

This was my second server I became Staff on. I had a somewhat enjoyable time but after the first two weeks. I learned some new things such as screensharing. I had to resign because the management was extremely bias and it wasn't fair within the Staff Team because they wouldn't do anything about people making jokes about me that were personal.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
There are several reasons on why I want to become Staff!
Firstly, I have friends on the Staff Team that I'd be able to communicate with. I would be able to cooperate and work alongside them without having any issues. I do have a bit of anxiety so having friends on the Staff Team really helps.

Secondly, I enjoy HCF servers. I want to be more involved in this community and I decided to apply for Fierce over other HCF servers because I don't have much experience and compared to the other networks I would get flooded and I would much rather enjoy a calm environment where I can properly Staff and have fun whilst doing so!

Thirdly, I've talked to a bunch of the current staff and I feel like I could enjoy myself here. I would be able to stay loyal with the network and be dedicated whilst I work alongside people I am making friendships with. Also, I don't want to be apart of a larger network because it would be more toxic and a lot of the staff are power hungry and I don't want to be apart of something like that.

. With this current Staff Team there will be a good balance between EU/US/CA Staff! My timezone helps out with being Staff as I'm 3 hours behind EST which is the most common timezone among players. I know that a lot of Staff aren't online during the night time which allows me to be useful to those in different time zones.

I wanted to apply for SagePvP as it as an HCF server with potential. I would rather apply on a server such as SagePvP than larger networks such as Faithful, Viper, or Fierce . This is because I would have a better time which would allow me to stay loyal with the server as I won't be stressed and crushed under all that pressure and work I'd have to keep up with. As well, I am trying to obtain some experience so my portfolio looks nice but I am not applying for the experience and I will stick with the server as long as possible unless I get demoted or have to resign due to personal reasons. I believe SagePvP is the best option as it is friendly, professional, and overall a good network.

♀ Why should we accept you over other Applicants? : ♀
Here are some of my traits/skills which will help out with being a Staff member.
Please note that some of these aren't unique, but are just beneficial being a Staff member.

Maturity
I will be mature whenever I am staffing and when I'm not. I will maintain a mature profile as I represent the server and if I don't do so it'll give a bad look on the Staff Team and Manager for accepting somebody who is immature.

Loyalty
I stated this on why I decided to apply for SagePvP but I'll explain it in more detail here. I will stay loyal with the server even through rough times. I enjoy SagePvP and the Staff Team also gives me motivation and support whenever necessary which is genuine and kind. I will always make sure that I do not abuse any of my permissions.

Unbias
I am unbias and will treat all players, friends, family, media all the same. I won't treat a player differently if I am not friends with them or dislike them. I will always make sure I am calm whilst dealing with a heated situation involving somebody I know and somebody I do not know.

Responsibility
I am responsible which is key in being Staff. I make sure I'm responsible for all my actions and if I make a mistake I report it to the Staff Manager as keeping it a secret shows that you are afraid of the consequences and can't own up to your actions. I make sure all the actions I take are responsible and do not violate the rules.

Screensharing
I have a decent amount of knowledge in Screensharing which is important because there are always closet cheaters roaming on the server. Screensharing is vital because without people who know how to Screenshare cheaters are able to get away and keep ruining the experience of others on the server. I believe that I'm not the best at it, but I have enough knowledge to use basic/advanced tools necessary in Screenshares.

Communication
I have good communication as I make sure to ask questions whenever necessary such as when I'm helping somebody and do not know what to do. I always make sure I'm clear and that the player understands everything I'm saying and that their situation is properly dealt with. As well, I make sure to talk to Staff as making relationships is useful because you get closer with people and you don't have to worry about doing something wrong and asking somebody else for support. I used to be afraid but I've changed now which has drastically changed my view about Staff.

Time Management
I'm able to manage my time which is helpful. I make sure to take breaks often to reduce stress on my eyesight and body. Time Management is useful because I have a schedule I follow which does change a bit due to online classes but it shouldn't affect things too much. I make sure I don't stay up until 4AM and wake up around 3PM. This is a bad schedule because EU Staff will be online at that time and I'm not exactly needed as I'm not apart of that timezone.

Multi-tasking
This skill is quite useful as if I'm doing a mass move and a player in-game is requesting support I will go there and watch while paying attention to the player speaking in Teamspeak. This can be useful in various situations as a player could be getting blockglitched and will go raidable unless the said player blockglitching is punished. If the player died there would be more work needed to be done by higher-ups which isn't efficient and the player will have to wait a while before somebody is available.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: ( Reason stated above)
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 10 ( Reason stated above)

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: No
Additional Information?: I will be unable to obtain vouches/proof for Yellax & Dojo as they are both shutdown and I have no contact information with any of them

Last edited:

Joey

coped and pasted
staff experience is either old or irrelevant and its skyblock.
toxic on faithul.

Joey

also your font is messed up everything you have copied and pasted isnt bold and everything you have wrote legit is bald lol

Hunslet

Established member

- No proof of experience
- You say you have friends at the staff team, yet you say none of them can vouch for you
- This is a copied application from fierce