Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?:
Yes, I have all three.
Discord - rainfalls#4156
Telegram - @rainfallss

Teamspeak - Yes, I have it.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:

HCDreams:
This was a HCF/kitmap server. It got around 50-60 players on sotw. I was a mod on there. My role was to help out some of the new trial-mods, ban hackers, mute spammers. And all the basic things that staff members have to do being a staff member. Throughout my time of being staff on this server, I gained lots of knowledge on all the commands that I need to know. In the end, I resigned.

Splash:
This is a hcf server. It got around 30 players on sotw. I was a platform-admin on there. My role was to read through the staff applications and media applications and help the owner decide who was accepted. I helped out the players in-game, banned hackers and all the things that staff members do on a regular basis. After a while, I resigned from the server.

AssassinMC:
This is a kitmap/hcf server. Throughout the day if averages around 10 people, but on sotw it gets over 20 people. I was a SrAdmin on there and I knew all the basic commands and things you need to know as a staff member. My role was to make sure everyone was enjoying the server and to try and fix any issues other players had. I also hosted some mini-events to try make the experience more fun, E.g. Thimbles, ffas. I gained lots of experience on how to do certain things as a staff member. There weren't too many hackers but when the occasional few popped up we did a few ScreenShares. Overall it was a good experience and I enjoyed it. Unfortunately, I got demoted for inactivity. I had a few irl problems and I was on the verge of resigning because I couldn't dedicate that much time to the server. When I got demoted we were still on good terms and overall I enjoyed my time being staff on AssassinMC.

HCStrix:
This was a HCF server. On sotw, it got over 35 players, one of the uhc games that took place gained over 90 players. My rank was Mod on there. My job was to do support rooms and ban hackers that popped up. I also had to moderate the chat because it had no slow chat. I gained lots of experience on this server and I learned what to do as staff in every situation. Unfortunately, it shut down due to one of the owners resigning and one of the managers.

Verdant:
This was a practice server. On its beta release, it gained over 35 people. My rank was Trainee. My job was to report any people who looked sketch to a higher staff member so they could be screen shared. I also had to watch the chat to make sure no one was spamming in the chat or being toxic/racist. Overall I gained lots of experience on how to staff and I learned a bit on how to screen share.

ZombieCraft:
This was a factions server, On beta, it got around 15 players, It wasn't the most popular server but I still had a lot of fun on it. My rank was HeadAdmin. My role was to make the experience fun for players, therefore, I would host a few koths or some events. I also had to ban hackers that popped up. I also helped out a lot of players because as it was beta there were still quite a few bugs so I tried to make it as fun as I could for the players.
Why do you want to become Staff?:

I want to become staff on the SagePvP network because I really want to make a big impact on the community and help it out as much as I possibly can. I love helping out new players and helping them settle in and how to get started. I really want to ban all the hackers that pop up and make the environment a better place. I have good experience of doing support rooms and I know it is very frustrating when you need to let the staff know something but no one moves you for ages. As soon as I can I would be with them to see what the problem is. I am a very active person on my pc. If I were to go of for a bit if someone messaged me on telegram I would be back on as fast as I could. I really want to make the community a better place where there are no hackers and it is all just legit players having fun. Overall I think I would be a good addition to the staff team because of my friendliness and hard work. Normally throughout the day I would constantly be talking to people and chatting to people in either ts or in-game. I love making new friends and who they can rely on if they need help. I am a very hard-working and determined person. I want as many people on the server to have fun, therefore, I would use as much of my time as it takes to make people happy and have fun on the server. If I am given a certain task that I don’t like I would still stick to it anyway and try my hardest. Also becoming a staff member on sage would make me feel like I’m being useful and using my time wisely because lately, sagepvp has been a really fun and enjoyable server to play. I want to take some stress of people when they play, this is because sometimes when I’m fighting and I’m using my p3 armor I get quite nervous that a hacker might come out of nowhere and kill me. Then if I don’t get any proof of it I can’t get any of my gear back. I would always be looking at the chat to see if anyone says if there is a hacker. Another reason is that whenever I log on in the morning I do not see any staff online at all. I am EU so if I got accepted I would make sure that I would be on early EU time to help and assist people with what they need. I am also very active apart from school.
Why should we accept you as a Staff?:

There are many reasons why you should accept me as a staff member. Here is a list of them.

Maturity:
I am a very mature person for my age. Sometimes when I am talking to friends I would have a laugh and mess around a bit, but when I'm staffing I am trying my best and if there are people being toxic or not listening to me I would try and make them listen, I wouldn't be toxic at all. I would try to get my point across in a mature way. I would also not abuse or do anything that makes it unfair for others. e.g Abusing for a friend or something like that. I am not a person that would do that.

Responsibility:
I am a very responsible person, I would never abuse and I would never abuse for my faction, they would have to work for it.

Trust:
I am a very trustworthy person, I can be trusted easily. On certain servers, I have been trusted to host events with creative mode. This is a very good opportunity as not many people get this privilege. I can be trusted a lot and I would never abuse my power what so ever.

Teamwork:
I work very well as a team, I am not loud or bossy, being in a group is better on your own because if you need help or don’t know what to do in certain situations your team or the people you are working with may know. You can also bounce off ideas of each other and it is easier to think of new ideas. Also if you didn’t know if someone was hacking you could ask if someone could watch them with you to double-check. If you're in a team you can always double-check with one another about certain things that you may not know.

Respect:
I am a very respectful person, I respect all the staff and players who play.

Support Rooms:
In support rooms I am a mature and professional as I can be, I know its quite frustrating when someone needs a staff urgently but no one moves you. As soon as I see someone in the waiting room I would move them as fast as possible and I would try help in any way I can. I have a lot of experience of support rooms because of a few months ago on viper, it wasn't a rule that people couldn't stay in a room when staff was doing support rooms. I stayed in the room for quite a few support rooms, I gained lots of experience on how to do it and what to do in certain scenarios.

Recording:
Whenever I get a ban or I mute someone I always get some sort of evidence, if it’d recording or screenshotting. This is because if someone comes into ts and says they have been false banned I would have proof of why they were banned.

Promotions:
Sometimes some staff members on other servers I have either been staff on or just played on have been quite thirsty for promotions. I am not like this. Whatever rank I’m given or if I get promoted is decided by the admins. I can just adapt to what rank I am and try to make the most of it and help as many people as I can.

Determination:
I am a very determined person, I really want the server to be hacker free and I want to make everyone's experience as good as possible.

Efficiency
I am very efficient when helping people if it is in a support room or ingame. I want to help them out as fast as possible.

Hard-Working:
I am a very hard-working person if I'm given a job/task I would stick to it even if I don't like it.
Can any staff member vouch for you?:

No, Not that I know of.
Additional Information:

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read my staff application. Have a great day!

Nailin

NEUTRAL

-Decent amount of experience
-No proof regarding to your experience
-Decent amount of details
-Could add more details on why you want to become a staff member

EloUp

Established member
[+1]
You must've updated your application since they commented because the application is really good.
Extremely good detail & effort,
Pretty good experience (Might want to add proof)
Best of luck,
EloUp.

rainfalls

Known member
[+1]

You must've updated your application since they commented because the application is really good.

Extremely good detail & effort,

Pretty good experience (Might want to add proof)

Best of luck,

EloUp.

Thanks a lot, much appreciated!

Botings

Elite Member
Pending
Please connect to ts.sagepvp.org and move in Interview Waiting Room, for the second portion of the application process.

Check your conversations for the channel password.

Status
Not open for further replies.