Do you have any previous staff experience?:

VexorNetwork Mod+
Extremecraft Mod
VoidHCF Triall-Mod
GinixNetwork Admin
SimplyHCF Mod

ComplexPvP Trial-Mod (Discontinued)
Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I want to become staff because I have found the server to be quite fun. I feel like I could handle being staff here because I'm online like 24/7 and have no life. I have made some friends on the staff team and have known a one of the staff member, (MarikIsGod) that is the only guy I know . I do not start beef or will be anything in the mix of beef, . I have a respect for staff for SagePvP even after all the things haven't uploaded in a while so simply recording staff series will make me super happy that I am recording on a relevant server

⤣Helpful⤤

I am a very helpful person, I really enjoy helping others and making sure everyone is satisfied with the server and the staff. I am a very trustworthy person I will abide by what I am told to do.

⤣Activity⤤

I am very active throughout the day and night. I can put in 6-8 hours every day helping out the server, people, doing support rooms, and helping players that need help in general . I think being active is a good way to get closer to people in the community

⤣Motivation⤤
I think sage has alot and I mean alot of potential and in general, I wish to help them grow and when the community grows enough I want to be proud that I am apart of this community

⤣Mature⤤
Despite my age of seventeen , I am very mature. I have self-control and can contain my temper. I don't get mad when I die or when something doesn't go my way. I keep my cool and never go all out on someone. I make sure to remain calm in every situation I can and handle it to the best of my ability. If you aren't mature as a staff member you could hurt someone's feelings, make them feel not welcome, lead them to believe nobody cares about them.

⤣Hard Working⤤
I work hard with any task that is given/assigned to me. I do anything and everything to the best of my ability, and I work hard to complete tasks and jobs that I hate.

⤣Focused⤤
I always very focused on my goal for whatever my goal may be. When given a task, I would make it m) goal complete that task and do it well.

⤣Loyal⤤

If accepted to become a staff member on SagePvP I would put all of my effort, time, and skills to work for the server and the players of the server. If accepted, I would not leave or become inactive for most anything.

⤣Communication⤤
I have used many forms of communication such as Teamspeak, discord, skype, telegram, and much more. There are many ways that you can contact me and I can contact others, I have all the communication programs above and more.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

I like to put effort into anything that I like doing. I will be respectful and patient with the players making sure I get all the correct information needed before I make my next move. I will improve the players experiences by getting rid of any rule breakers from the Sagepvp . I will also make it one of my mission to minimize the waiting time in Support rooms. I know what it is like to wait hours for a staff member`s assistance. If something is not right. If something is not done correctly, I like to make sure it is done correctly and I will not feel good if a player leaves unsatisfied . Also i will take neutral opinion on every situation. I will accept any advice and I will actually try to improve from that advise ( not ignore it )

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
I am a solid 8/10 as common as it sounds , I am not going to lie to you and say its a 10/10 thats just a lie no one is/can be that honest , I am trying to be a book that you can easily read
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) MarikIsGod

Additional Information?:
That is all Thanks for reading.....

Poomley

SimplyHCF is a server that isnt even fully up... how can you get a discord role and put it as "experience"? What experience did you get from that?

SimplyHCF is a server that isnt even fully up... how can you get a discord role and put it as "experience"? What experience did you get from that?
1636607370148.png

D

Deployable

Pending,

Message me on telegram @Deployable2 to setup an interview.

Thank your for applying on SagePvP.

Status
Not open for further replies.