Denied RageIgnore Staff Application

1bz

IGN (In Game Name):RageIgnore
Timezone:GMT
Do you own a quality microphone?: Yes
Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak? Discord - fbi#0302 Telegram - @RageIgnore Teamspeak - Yes
Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:Nope, got to start somewhere
Why do you want to become Staff?:
I’ve always been trying to clean up and help the Minecraft community. im trying to do my part of cleaning up the kinds of trolls, hackers and toxicity. I have always been someone who loves to help others and punish players who have done wrong. I am someone who is very active on Minecraft and can come on when needed (Unless I am in School). If needed on Skype, Ts, etc, I will be there. I always read the chat and i don't get easily annoyed if a ton of people are asking me to help them. I know when to ban or mute and I am always friendly to players. I won't ban people called out hacking without recording or screensharing them. Also, my motivation is really high. I've helped every single person that needed help when they asked for it. I never left anyone out. I've been playing on a bunch of servers and i have experienced alot of hackers which can destroy players experience at different servers that is why I’m applying as a staff member. I think I can bring a new aspect to the staff team. I'm very active by that i would mean 7-8 hours a day so I do think I would be a good and well contribution to staff as I am very active.
Why should we accept you as a Staff?:

Mature

Maturity is something I have been working on. I’ve gotten really better the last year. Sometimes people do call me toxic but it’s mostly because I’m joking around. I would call myself Mature enough to be staff on Sage.. I don’t get easily salty when someone call me a bad staff and I am really good to remain calm at all kind of situations. Everyone has their point of view and their own opinion and I would respect all of it.

Effort

I put alot of effort to servers and I also try to put a lot of effort to give the players the best server experience and support. I have always been a person that is trying very hard to succeed and accomplish my goals.. I love to put effort into things because then i feel like i could make someone proud as i do task’s at home and my parents expect me to take time and effort into my tasks.

Teamwork

I work really well as a team and it makes a thing a lot easier. It is really important that you are able to work as a team. Being good at Teamwork is when you have got good communication and when you think the same thing

Responsibility

Being responsible is a very important job to be as a staff member and in my opinion, if you aren’t responsible you have no chance at getting staff. If someone tries to get on your nerves you have to remain calm and try to get them to calm down aswell. Staff is supposed to represent the server so they should not be toxic. Sage is quite a Medium sized server server so they don’t want to lose reputation so i really think staff got to have great Responsibility.

Active

It is important to be active as a staff member I am very active because I got nothing to do than sit on my computer. I am mostly on teamspeak 24/7 as i do like to meet and talk to random players. I am very active in the chat and I do try to help people out even though im not staff. if i do get staff i will be really active as it is a job for me to do so.
Can any staff member vouch for you?: Nope
Additional Information:
Thank you for taking the time to read or at least skim though my application.

Regards,

1bz

Last edited:

EnglishTemper

Lack of detail
Need some color/Hard to read
No experience
Different formatting throughout

Good luck.

Last edited:

particules

Established member
-1 as stated above.
Add detail under ‘why should we accept you as staff.
Instead of listing ‘mature’ etc

Disbanded

Known member
+1 Nice Application
Although it's good would like to see a bit more detail!

Hope you become staff good luck!

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @1bz, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.