Not open for further replies.

Qwezey

IGN:
Qwezey
Timezone:
EST.
Canada.
Do you own a quality microphone?

Yes, I own a Blue Snowball microphone which I think is Really good.

Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?:

Yes, Discord Qwezey #8282 And Teamspeak and I will download Telegram.

Do you have any previous staff experiences?:

Yes I had Admin on a couple small HCF Severs and Have even Started my own at one Point With a couple players a day like 20-40 but I resigned from that because the community wasn't growing and i felt like i was getting no where But with Sage I Can See That The community is growing and I Think will continue to grow. I also am staff on EmbyroPVP and been told to Apply for staff on Velt.

Why do you want to become staff?:

I Would Love to become staff on sage because I feel like I could really help on this server and help it grow. I always see people in chat asking for staff and in Team-Speak People who wont get moved for hours and hours and not getting help even for small issues like a question and I wouldn't abuse for my friends even if they beg they shall get the same timed banned or muted as anyone else. Also, I have a lot of free time on my hands and in that free time I would help in Sage rather it be Moving people in ts or just answering questions or even just helping people with there HCF Problems. I Have had some punishments on Sage before but nothing big only warned for a hour, never banned. I would also like to help with everyone being toxic I would like to help the player who is being toxic and find out the reason and stop them from becoming more toxic, If that makes sense to you. I've been killed by a lot of cheaters in HCF and I always hate it when it happens so I would like to make a stop to the cheaters by just patrolling or seeing proof from players that the person is a cheater.

Why should we accept you as staff?:

At My Elementary School We Had This Thing Called Respect, Achievement AndResponsibility and It made you aim higher for your goals, For Example.

Respect: If You were to respect everyone around you you'll receive respect back and so all through elementary school I Treated everyone with respect and this really changed me as a kid and I Think Respect is the first step to reaching Success.

Achievement: I think Achievement also plays a big role in success because it makes you aim higher and I tell you this because with Achievement Comes With Excitement because when you earn a Achievement You get Excited and Happy and aim higher to Get more Excitement and More Achievements And Im Trying to Achieve helping players on this server.

Responsibility: If You are not responsible then whats the point of even doing anything because then people cant trust you and Trust Plays a HUGE role in everything from doing homework to a job or even a Minecraft Server and I know I have responsibility and you could trust me with everything and I hope you get to know I have Respect, Achievement and Responsibility

Can any staff members on the team vouch for you?

Rouwge (He is a Helper) and Sloppy Top Which Was Staff on Sage before.

Additional Information:

When It Comes to Rules I will Not bend them for special people everyone receives the same treatment because everyone is EQUAL. I Have School from 9 AM to 3:30 PM Every weekday but only have 6 weeks of school left. I would love to work with everyone on the staff team no matter what. I Will do what ever it takes. I've also been toxic in the past but please forgive me I will change for the sever. Also, If You Would Like To reply to my Thread Please don't be Toxic and Instead just tell me how to improve!!!

Niagara

-Lack of detail

-Rushed

Discord: Niagara#4175

Twitter: @Ignniagarafalls

Telegram: Niagara's Way

Attachments

• 156612f26a3e3a1b52ab52baddc4c77ba126b1fe_full.jpg
    156612f26a3e3a1b52ab52baddc4c77ba126b1fe_full.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 81

Rqnsom

~ Needs more detail
~ No effort nor time was put into this
~ Try to genuinely put time into this
don't rush it, just ruins your spot to get into the team.

glise6

The application while reading it feels a bit rushed as people stated. Perhaps, add more detail into each part of the application to make it feel not so rushed. If you’d like, add a colour scheme. I hope you get accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.