Quitting sagepvp, goodbye.

Reterpay

Okay, so nobody take this personally, But I have decided to quit sagepvp, I have been thinking about quitting since the past 3 days. For me the SagePVP community is just the not right place for me, I will give you the reasons why I'm quitting SagePVP.

1: I'm only a kits main, and very shit

2: Why would I even play hcf, or any other pvp servers if I can't pvp myself?

3: I'm a random.

4: I have many deaths on kits and people call me bad, and telling me to quit for it.

5: I have been insided a lot.

Well I guess thats it. There are more reasons but I really don't wanna name them and they are more worse.

I might be back in a week tho, I might reconsider for now i'll just quit sagepvp for now

Have fun playing SagePVP!

Regards,

Reterpay

Last edited:

Teaches

💰
Admin
Media Manager
Thank you for your time and I hope you enjoyed your stay! Good luck for the future my man. ❤

Arcticcc

Manager
Anticheat Admin
Okay, so nobody take this personally, But I have decided to quit sagepvp, I have been thinking about quitting since the past 3 days. For me the SagePVP community is just the not right place for me, I will give you the reasons why I'm quitting SagePVP.

1: I'm only a kits main, and very shit

2: Why would I even play hcf, or any other pvp servers if I can't pvp myself?

3: I'm a random.

4: I have many deaths on kits and people call me bad, and telling me to quit for it.

5: I have been insided a lot.

Well I guess thats it. There are more reasons but I really don't wanna name them and they are more worse.

I might be back in a week tho, I might reconsider for now i'll just quit sagepvp for now

Have fun playing SagePVP!

Regards,

Reterpay

Sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy your experience.

We are having a kitmap reset very soon, with some fun changes. We hope you will come check it out!

scaredly

Established member
Pce kitmap is weird just go to major Practice servers and get better thats what I did, but then again it will get very very frustrating, Gl g