Not open for further replies.

Counterings

IGN (In Game Name):
My IGN is QuitPotting.
Timezone:
My time zone would be EST Standard.
The country I live in is United States.
Do you own a quality microphone?:
I do own a pretty good quality headset/microphone.
Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?:
I have Discord and Teamspeak for the time being but if I get accepted as becoming a Staff Member for SagePvP, I will be downloading Telegram. (Discord is QuitPotting#1861)
Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:
I have not had any staff experience but i am willing to listen to anyone who is willing to show me and help me become a good and be the best staff member I can be. There are plenty of videos I have watched on Youtube like Staff Series by IMakeMcVids and other really good Youtubers. I will be open to any suggestions on how to be a better staff member if I do become a staff member.
Why do you want to become Staff?:
I want to become a staff member mainly because i want to help the community grow and i like SagePvP by far better than Faithful and Viper because the people on Sage are more caring and will help you and the server is just completely better in my opinion. I also want to become a staff member on SagePvP because i want to experience what it's like being a staff member and help fixing the problems people would come into Teamspeak for any problems they may have. Also becoming a staff member really helps because you can get rid of the hackers/ glitchers and toxic people because I want Sage to be a clean and toxic free server where everyone can come online and have fun and be kind to eachother.
Why should we accept you as a Staff?:
I feel like I should be accepted as a Staff Member because I have been very active and supporting on your server but do get me wrong i have had a few toxic moments getting mad but everyone isnt perfect. I have played for a good minute now on the server and experience what it is like in the community and I would like to help clean it up a bit. I've been playing HCF for over 4 years now and I am very familiar to the concept and the rules to this server and to any plain old HCF server that is still running. Me becoming a Staff Member would be great because i get to communicate with the other staff members and experience what it is like helping a server reaching its full potential. I'm also planning on making videos on this server like I want to do Staff Series and thats another reason i want to be a Staff Member on this server is to bring more people to the SagePvP Network because its honestly a really amazing server and the Owners and the Staff Team has done a great job with the server and took their time on trying to fix the problems with the server and i would like to help with the problems and make the server the best it can be. The main reasons that I want to be staff are maintaining the server from any threats(which include hackers, ddosers, and genuinely bad people that want to ruin someone's life), make the player come back the next day knowing they will have a good time while they are on the server, and to provide any player with any problem they have in which I can help even if I don't have an answer.
Can any staff member vouch for you?:
I can have a Staff Member vouch for me and his IGN is Attackable. I have played a map or two with him and we've gotten along really well and joked around. Another person that can vouch for me would be Quadrants.
Additional Information:
I am usually always on the SagePvP Network whenever I don't have family related things going on. I will put my schedule on here.
Monday: 4-5 Hours
Tuesday: 3-4 Hours
Wednesday: 4-5 Hours
Thursday: 3-4 Hours
Friday: 6-7 Hours
Saturday: 6-7 Hours
Sunday: 7-8 Hours (Because of SOTW)

EloUp

Established member
+0.5
Lack of detail (Why you want to become staff.)

Does seem dedicated.
Wants to learn
Best of luck,
EloUp

Last edited:

Kuttans

[-1]
  • Lack of detail throughout application
  • Doesn't seem qualified

Good luck on your application. :)

King Regards,
- Philip / Kuttans

LeoIsGod_

Head Admin
Anticheat Manager
+1. Because your new in Beeing staff. Every server should accept some new guys aswell.

DeportedMemes

Known member
[+0.5]
- Lack of Detail
- Lack of Experience
- Seems dedicated

I see that you do not have any staff experience, but I can tell you want to learn, that is why I put a +0.5, I hope you will become accepted and then trained so you can get the full understanding of staffing on a minecraft server.

Wish you the best of luck,
DeportedMemes

Jolticz

Neutral

- You seem eager to become a staff member and learn what you would need to do but:
There is a lack of detail
Bad layout
Lack of experience

Good look though

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @JuulUp, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.