Denied Quickly's Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Workings

IGN (In-Game Name): Quickly
YouTube channel link: https://www.youtube.com/c/workingspvp
Amount of subscribers: 104
How many videos have you uploaded on the server?: 0 (Recently got back into the game and will plan to upload maybe this week) it’s also hard to record videos since it’s hard to get a good set without kits on HCF and many people uses fire swords on kit map which makes it hard to record.
How many videos do you plan to upload on the server per week?: I could try and upload 1-3 videos a week depending on how much clips I will be able to get throughout this week.

I've stopped playing this game for a while and finally coming back to see and remember how fun HCF was and will enjoy uploading and recording on this server!

Last edited:

Cheatrr

-1 You don't meet the Youtube Rank Requirements neither the other ones for YT Rank you need 500+ subs and a good amount of views based on your video 3 years ago that is your most viewed you don't get a lot of views and your sub count daily is not high.
1584841751383.png
Requirements: https://gyazo.com/d74c2f5d1344027e7d51a0eb5d328011
You've only gotten a high amount of views because later on when your video is posted for a long time it gets viewed by more people meaning, you get more views but maybe if they like the content they would subscribe making your videos on a recommended list. Because right now you're not on a recommended list so your video mostly pops up only when It's been out for a long time.

Workings

-1 You don't meet the Youtube Rank Requirements neither the other ones for YT Rank you need 500+ subs and a good amount of views based on your video 3 years ago that is your most viewed you don't get a lot of views and your sub count daily is not high.View attachment 594 Requirements: https://gyazo.com/d74c2f5d1344027e7d51a0eb5d328011
You've only gotten a high amount of views because later on when your video is posted for a long time it gets viewed by more people meaning, you get more views but maybe if they like the content they would subscribe making your videos on a recommended list. Because right now you're not on a recommended list so your video mostly pops up only when It's been out for a long time.
There are many other youtubers that does not meet this requirement as well.

qjz

Neutral
Get your views a little higher and upload a video then I can change it to a +1

R0CE

Established member

You haven't made a video and Sage. Also, You haven't uploaded in like 3 years.

With passion,
R0CE

RETROUSSE

Senior Mod
Denied:
Hello @Workings, your media application has been denied due to one or more of the following reasons:

- Not averaging over 150 views on recent videos
- Not having a minimum of one recent video on the server

You will be eligible to re-apply once you've met our requirements. Good luck :)

Status
Not open for further replies.