Accepted Quaiz's Youtube Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

PceLmao

Known member
IGN (In Game Name):Staints
Youtube Channel (Link):https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgKCyESE7i5FGAuc2hAOjzA
Amount Of Subscribers:214
How many videos do you have on SagePvP? 2 But Doing More (Daily If I Have Time) I Will Also Stream Quite Alot
Average amount of views per video:50
Will you be seriously committed to uploading on the server?Of Course
Why do you want to have the famous / youtube rank on our network:

First Of All,I Love Every Single Part Of Sage Like:The Community,Helpful Staff And Gamemodes
i Am Also Commited To Help The Server Grow For More PvPer's To Join The SagePvP Community.
As I Joined The Server I Knew The Server (Was The Go To Server) Straight Away,It Was Special,I Instantly Enjoyed Kits And Teams,Squads.
I Then Got Sucked In And Loved Every Single Thing,Played It Everyday I Could.
I Then Met Some Lovely People In Sage (Like GalaxyDevice) And Started Buying Stuff From The Store.
I Never Got Bored Playing Sage And Still Don't.
Whenever I Needed Support I Went Into Teamspeak And Got Moved In Almost Everytime Instantly And I Was Greeted By Very Polite And Pleasant Staff Members.Always Helped With Whatever.I Then Started To Become Friends With Staff Like Yikas And Wuhy (Both Awesome Friendly Staff).
I Mainly Want To Support The Server By Pushing The Player Count Even More!I Am Very Committed In Doing That,Meaning I Will Do Whatever I Can To Revive The SagePvP Network.Staff Always Helped Me In Teams And Squads Whenever A Player Broke A Rule (Hostage etc.)Which Helped Me Alot.If I Got Killed By A Hacker The Staff Would Save My Stuff And Give It Back.
The Staff Also Have A Very Good System Like Proof For Stuff Getting Pulled Back Which I Love,Just Shows What a Well Thought Out Rule System Was Made.
If I Get Youtube Rank I Would Be Shook And So Happy.
I Am A Very Chill,Patient And Polite Person.
I Am Very Generous With People And Love Giving To People.
I Would Love And Be Delighted To Make My Youtube Channel Based And Mainly Covered On SagePvP.
If I Also Had YT Rank It Will Be Easier To Get Gear For Content And Used For PvP For Videos.
Even Though I Only Have 1 Video I Will Be Making one Tommorow And One After That.

Please Make This Happen This Will Mean The World To Me

Last edited:

Hiero

[Neutral]
Views are kinda low, but you're active and producing content pretty consistently.

(if you want some help with better obs/Sony Vegas settings shoot me a message :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.