Denied Quadrents [NA]

Quadrents

IGN: Quadrents
Timezone: Central
Do you own a quality microphone?
Blue Yetti and I also have a backup. I have a Logitech head set with a good microphone!
Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?:
Of course my Discord is Ammendments#8156 And my Telegram is @Quadrents
Do you have any previous staff experiences?:
I have a decent bit of Staffing in my history. I was staff on SaicoPvP(Factions Server)- I was staff on here when I was 14 I was the youngest staff member at the time I made it all the way up to Mod+ But Didn't like Factions anymore so I decided to resign from my spot at 15!
Dusk MC- I was a staff member on here for a couple months but the server sadly shut down, I was the only staff member who went into the nights including school nights sometimes up til 3 AM just to make sure the server would be all set and done for release and I was a Trial-Mod for 1 week before getting Mod
Why should we accept you as staff?: I have Plenty of amazing traits about myself! When it comes down the Crunch time I'm gonna be the one going all in for the server and now with winter coming up you cant be dang sure I'm gonna be putting in the hours that this server deserves to run perfect and stated below are some following Traits of mine!
Can any staff members on the team vouch for you? Sadly No I haven't talked to any staff members on the team but if I'm accepted I would love to talk to each one!
Additional Information:
Responsible and mature
I know right and wrong and stick by it and as a staff member it would be my responsibility to make sure others do too. Once I get assigned a task I will make it my mission to succeed and do what is expected of me, and I will also always try to go the extra mile. I would love to take on the great responsibly of being helper. I would also take full responsibility of any of my actions not pointing the blame at anyone else as I am able to learn from my mistakes and apply them to my work from then on wards.

Respectful
I respect everyone no matter who they are. I treat everybody with the same respect, I am also unbiased and would not single out or 'let off' anybody favoring particular individuals.

Loyal
I am 100% committed to Sage and will be for years. I spend most of my spare time here and I enjoy myself doing so. now there's potential for Sage I would love to be part of it's exciting new future and help it grow even bigger.

Knowledgeable
During my time here I have gained quite a knowledge of the community and server, and what it takes to become helper. I would be able to apply this knowledge when answering questions and dealing with situations. I am aware of the rules and would like to enforce them, I can do this accordingly. When something new is introduced to me I am able to pick it up quickly and get straight into it without any hassle or bother. I am also familiar with the helper commands:
/mute
/kick
/warn
/temp ban
I would not abuse my commands, I would use them to make the server a better place and take action for any wrong doings.

Teamwork
I can work professionally in a team and get along easily with others, I can also work efficiently on my own. I love to work and meet new people with no matter their ability. I think this is a great skill to have as a staff member when communicating with others and working on a staff team.

Considerate
I feel this is a important trait to have as a staff member. Many people often describe me as thoughtful, I always hate to see people upset and vulnerable. I always show consideration and thought towards other peoples feelings and would not tolerate someone's experience on Sage to be ruined by others as Minecraft is a great game when rules are followed. I am highly sensitive towards others feelings, I spare a thought for others and can put myself into their shoes and see how they feel. I never like to fallout with anybody and I avoid this as much as possible. I always to apply this trait in everything that I do on and off Minecraft as I was taught when growing up. I am also approachable and would be always open to answering any questions, I am friendly and easy to talk to.

Honest
I have the inability to break and abuse somebody's trust, It's just not who I am. To earn trust you have to be completely honest and not lie, I always know that telling the truth is better that telling a lie. I get a feeling I should never feel whenever I lie and it haunts over me, whenever someone tells me a secret I always keep it confidential and always stick to my word.

Quick thinking
I can act fast and on the spot and sort out the situation straight away and handle a tough situation correctly without causing any havoc and put a stop to it. I am also prepared for any situation and can act on the spot.

Fun
I do have a sense of humor and am a cheerful person. I am not just strict and serious, and would not be a staff member people should 'fear' or 'avoid'. I like to make people feel welcomed with a simple friendly !Hey <Username> to make them feel at home, entertain people and cheer people up. I do like a joke around but I know where the line is drawn and can be mature when needed.

I would like to Thank you all for taking the time out of your lovely day to read my Application! I cant wait to see whats in store for the sake of Sage!

Sincerely Quadrents

Last edited:

Befriend

Neutral
  • Add some spacing
  • Choose a consistant colorscheme
  • And make The questions bold and your answers non-bold (this helps the reader a lot)
Kind Regards,
Itachi

Quadrents

Neutral
  • Add some spacing
  • Choose a consistant colorscheme
  • And make The questions bold and your answers non-bold (this helps the reader a lot)
Kind Regards,
Itachi
Hey, Thanks for the Neutral! Appreciate you taking the time to look at my Application!

Darck

Veteran Member
Neutral
Fix your formatting, It's all on the left side, Make it like center.
Hard to read.
rest is stated above

Quadrents

Neutral
Fix your formatting, It's all on the left side, Make it like center.
Hard to read.
rest is stated above
I’ll center the application and fix everything you said too do. Thank you for the neutral appreciate you taking the time too read my application!

Hayh

💻✅

[-] Lack of detail throughout your whole application.
[-] Not that experience in being staff,
[-] Fix your colour scheme.

Quadrents

[-] Lack of detail throughout your whole application.
[-] Not that experience in being staff,
[-] Fix your colour scheme.
I disagree with the little Experience I just don't Serve hop and Made it Far in Rankings on servers that I'm Dedicated too.
I also Disagree with the Lack of Detail I think I had a decent amount of information.
Thanks for Reading my Application and giving your Feedback!

Hayh

💻✅
I disagree with the little Experience I just don't Serve hop and Made it Far in Rankings on servers that I'm Dedicated too.
I also Disagree with the Lack of Detail I think I had a decent amount of information.
Thanks for Reading my Application and giving your Feedback!
This is my opinion.

Trixv

Established member
Denied:
Hello, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.