Denied qtSwag's Staff Application

Bleck

Known member
Got demoted on ViperMc, for telling his friends what items they had and how many pots they had.

qtSwag

Known member
Got demoted on ViperMc, for telling his friend what stuff they had and how many pots they had.
This is false information, I was never demoted for that reason, I was however demoted for a complete different reason, but ViperMC was my first ever server to staff at, that's why I went to cave and did a great job in my opinion.

Dudd

+1
Swag taught me everyone I know about staffing, started off at PvPBar with this guy as my mentor and I can say he was a great teacher and a great person to staff with. Very polite and helpful to players and staff. Big vouch.

Bleck

Known member
This is false information, I was never demoted for that reason, I was however demoted for a complete different reason, but ViperMC was my first ever server to staff at, that's why I went to cave and did a great job in my opinion.
what did you get demoted for then.

AlgerinoGOD

+1 but you don't meet the age requirement

qtSwag

Known member
-1 till you give a valid reason for demotion on viper
I've already made it public, but I don't think that should be a reason against my application, as I stated above Viper was my first server to staff at, and after I was demoted there, I've done some great staffing at other severs (refer to staff experience)

2et

Did not mention the reason for your demotion recently at PvPBar which was leaking staff DMs.

D

Deployable

Sorry, but unfortunately you've been denied due to you not meeting the age requirement. As it clearly states that you need to be 15 in order to apply.