Denied qtnexoh's Staff app

Status
Not open for further replies.

qtnexoh

IGN (In-Game Name):qtnexoh
Region (EU/NA/Other):Na
Do you have any previous staff experience?: I have been staff on Ripple Hcf I was a t-mod
Why would you like to become a staff member?: I would love to be staff on your server because I want to help the HCF community Grow and be a fun environment with no Rasicm or cheaters to make sure everyone on the server has a fun time. I would also love to be a staff member because I strongly dislike the cheaters and racism in the community and I want to make it a fun environment for everyone to enjoy. I also, Promise to be a nice supportive staff member who will help the players resolve their issues. Staffing on this network would be a great opportunity to learn how to staff better and help people in the HCF community out. And pulling more attention to the game and HCF experience.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I would improve their experience by making sure the community is fun and has no cheaters, racist comments, glitches, ETC. Also, I promise to make the server fun and safe for everyone. Also, I have also thought staffing was fun I love helping people out I am dedicated, determined, Hardworking, and motivated. Also, as staff, it would feel amazing and be amazing to be able to support and help out the HCF community from glitchers, cheaters, glitches, bugs, ETC. If I get accepted as a Staff member I promise to be a good supportive nice hardworking staff member who won't abuse and be responsible for my mistakes or actions. Overall I just really would love to be a staff member on the Sage PVP network. Being a staff member on the sage PVP network would just be great overall and I can help the staff team and improve other players experiences.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? I would rate my honesty an 8-10 because I'm a very honest person I strongly dislike liars and that's why I rate myself an 8. Also, I find lying disrespectful and rude I never lie cause I never had a reason to.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: no additional Information?: I would really just love to help the HCF community grow and succeed. I have a telegram it is @qtnexoh I have twitter it is @jamelgeorge10. I also have discord my tag is Nexoh#1554. Also, with all the extra time I have apart from school, homework. I can contribute all my spare time to making the sever safer and a fun experience. Thank you for reading my SagePVP staff application hope u all have an amazing day.

Last edited:

Mineo

isn't appealing to read but you have the right idea, I suggest you re apply and expand more on your application. Goodluck

C

calvin

Thanks for taking the time to create an application, but I won't be moving forward with it at this time. Please add some more content.

Status
Not open for further replies.