Denied QpL's Staff-Application.

QpL

IGN (In Game Name): QpL

Timezone: EST

Do you own a quality microphone?: Yes

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: Yes

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?: Yes I do, here is a list of all of it.
Minesaga
Helper
Player base 4000-6000 players
Minesaga was actually a great experience for me it was the largest network I've ever staffed on in my staffing carrier the most I've ever seen on while staffing was 6k and I really feel like It increased my staffing experience but then I decided to resign because I was being inactive.

Minesaga
Helper
Player base 4000-6000 players
This was the second time I was staff on minesaga once again It really helped my staffing experience, then I was demoted for leaking staff channels *This was not on purpose*

Hyversal
Trial-Mod
Player base 100-200 players
Hyversal was a great experience It was the largest HCF server I staffed on with around 100-200 players on during SOTW it really improved my HCF staffing experience.

HCNations
Trial-Mod
Player base 60-150 players
This wasn't a very good experience in my opinion I found the owners/staff really toxic then decided to resign because of it.

ExcileHQ
Owner
Player base 50-100 players
I owned this network and we released with around 100 players and It really boosted my staffing experience.

MurderRIP
Senior-Admin
Player base 30-80 players
This is a network I staffed on they released with around 50 players with no advertisements on kitmap SOTW I also feel like this improved my staffing experience.

Why do you want to become Staff?:
I want to become staff on SagePvP because I am hard-working Dedicated, active and a good staff member. I hope to succeed: a better knowledge of SagePvP itself, know the community of SavePvP more, learn more skills of being a Helper. The list is very long but there are some basics. You should choose me because I have a positive personality. I want to be known on the community and on SagePvP for being a nice and helpful person more confidence here at SagePvP by applying for staff and hopefully getting accepted as Helper. I also really want to put a lot of time into SagePvP because I find the server actually really fun and I really feel like I can help it out by catching hackers etc... I also really feel like I can benefit sagepvp with my staffing experience and my knowledge of HCF commands and staffing etc.. I would love to become staff on sagepvp because as I noticed I can really see a very mature staff teem and I can tell the staff are liking where they are here and I would love to be apart of that

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:
I should be chosen because I am different from most staff members. The reason I am different is that I am a very quiet person that works hard and just makes sure that the job gets done. Being a staff member takes a lot of maturity, honesty, and dignity. Overall should choose me because I am great at catching hackers, my knowledge of commands is excellent, I am good at typing reading and spelling.
I also have benefits at being a staff member.

Kindness:
I will always be very kind to every single player on the network that is my one goal I will always try to make it look like I am professional and make sure people know that I am a nice hardworking person and I will never disrespect anyone.

Maturity:
I believe I am very mature because I have been staff on a lot of servers and I make sure to follow the rules on them. I also believe I am very mature because choices are very important to me. Choices are what make us who we are e.g: our personality. I make sure my choices are picked carefully and accurately.

Patience:
I feel like I am an Insanely patient person because I will be willing to wait for as long as it takes.

Honesty:
I'm a very honest person if I do something wrong like they hack or advertise etc. ill admit to what I've done. most of the time I admit to what I've done if it wasn't the worst thing that you could do.?

Respectfulness:
I am always a very respectful person because I do not know what they are dealing with so I don't want to say the wrong thing a seriously offend them.

Screen Sharing:
I would say that I am decent at screen sharing so I know most things like how to use process hacker and most Screen Sharing tools.

Staffing:
I feel like I have a really good staffing experience and I feel like I can take all of my staffing experience to SagePvP and really help then out with what I know and my knowledge of hackers etc... I feel like I will be a goog fit into the sagepvp network

Self Awareness:
I am very good at self-awareness and self-control. This is because I have trained myself. Self-awareness and self-control is a key part of being a staff member because you need to make sure you can control different types of players. There are lots of types of players in the Minecraft community which is a good thing because if we were all the same life would be boring.

Can any staff member vouch for you?:
No.
Additional Information:
No.​

Last edited:

Sauds

Legendary Member
Add more detail to "Why do you want to become Staff?: & Why should we accept you as a Staff?:"