Denied QpL's Staff Application. [NA]

QpL

IGN (In Game Name) QpL
Age (15+) 14
What is your Discord? (Required) QpL#1218
Do you have a Microphone? (Required) Yes
How active can you be per day? 4-7 hours
What is your timezone? EST
Previous Staff Experience AlphaMC (SrAdmin), MurderRIP (Owner), Minesaga (Helper x2), VanixCC (Owner), FrostHCF (Moderator), Valux (Moderator), Faithfulmc (Moderator), ExcileHQ (Manager), Serix (Trial-Mod)
Why should we promote you over other candidates? I feel like you should promote me over other candidates on HCRoyale because I am hard-working Dedicated, active and a good staff member. I hope to succeed: a better knowledge of HCRoyale itself, know the community of HCRoyale more, learn more skills of being a Trial-Mod. The list is very long but there are some basics. You should choose me because I have a positive personality. I want to be known on the community and on HCRoyale for being a nice and helpful person more confidence here at HCRoyale by applying for staff and hopefully getting accepted as Trial-Mod. I should be chosen because I am different from most staff members. The reason I am different is that I am a very quiet person that works hard and just makes sure that the job gets done. Being a staff member takes a lot of maturity, honesty, and dignity. Overall should choose me because I am great at catching hackers, my knowledge of commands is excellent, I am good at typing reading and spelling. I also have a very short selection of benefits.

Maturity: I believe I am very mature because I have been staff on a lot of servers and I make sure to follow the rules on them. I also believe I am very mature because choices are very important to me. Choices are what make us who we are e.g: our personality. I make sure my choices are picked carefully and accurately.
Honesty: I'm a very honest person if I do something wrong like they hack or advertise etc. ill admit to what I've done. most of the time I admit to what I've done if it wasn't the worst thing that you could do.?
Self Awareness: I am very good at self-awareness and self-control. This is because I have trained myself. Self-awareness and self-control is a key part of being a staff member because you need to make sure you can control different types of players. There are lots of types of players in the Minecraft community which is a good thing because if we were all the same life would be boring.
Have you ever been punished on HCRoyale Network? Yes
Do you speak any languages other than English? No

Sauds

Legendary Member
IGN (In Game Name) QpL
Age (15+) 14
What is your Discord? (Required) QpL#1218
Do you have a Microphone? (Required) Yes
How active can you be per day? 4-7 hours
What is your timezone? EST
Previous Staff Experience AlphaMC (SrAdmin), MurderRIP (Owner), Minesaga (Helper x2), VanixCC (Owner), FrostHCF (Moderator), Valux (Moderator), Faithfulmc (Moderator), ExcileHQ (Manager), Serix (Trial-Mod)
Why should we promote you over other candidates? I feel like you should promote me over other candidates on HCRoyale because I am hard-working Dedicated, active and a good staff member. I hope to succeed: a better knowledge of HCRoyale itself, know the community of HCRoyale more, learn more skills of being a Trial-Mod. The list is very long but there are some basics. You should choose me because I have a positive personality. I want to be known on the community and on HCRoyale for being a nice and helpful person more confidence here at HCRoyale by applying for staff and hopefully getting accepted as Trial-Mod. I should be chosen because I am different from most staff members. The reason I am different is that I am a very quiet person that works hard and just makes sure that the job gets done. Being a staff member takes a lot of maturity, honesty, and dignity. Overall should choose me because I am great at catching hackers, my knowledge of commands is excellent, I am good at typing reading and spelling. I also have a very short selection of benefits.

Maturity: I believe I am very mature because I have been staff on a lot of servers and I make sure to follow the rules on them. I also believe I am very mature because choices are very important to me. Choices are what make us who we are e.g: our personality. I make sure my choices are picked carefully and accurately.
Honesty: I'm a very honest person if I do something wrong like they hack or advertise etc. ill admit to what I've done. most of the time I admit to what I've done if it wasn't the worst thing that you could do.?
Self Awareness: I am very good at self-awareness and self-control. This is because I have trained myself. Self-awareness and self-control is a key part of being a staff member because you need to make sure you can control different types of players. There are lots of types of players in the Minecraft community which is a good thing because if we were all the same life would be boring.
Have you ever been punished on HCRoyale Network? Yes
Do you speak any languages other than English? No

Copied, no effort, dedicated or detail.

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @QpL, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.