Accepted Qms famous application

Status
Not open for further replies.

yungwindeLt

Established member
IGN (In Game Name): qms
Youtube Channel (Link): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8qvs__ba2xO4cQ-0qxdUSw
Amount Of Subscribers: 681
How many videos do you have on SagePvP? 0 / kive streamed once
Average amount of views per video: 300-600
Will you be seriously committed to uploading on the server? Yes.
Why do you want to have the famous / youtube rank on our network: i want famous because i wanna make a diffrent. and support the server!

EnglishTemper

Decent amount of subs but not enough
No 2 videos on cave in the past week

Good view count

Goodluck on your application!

yungwindeLt

Established member
Still a requirement.
He is applying for famous rank, you need 1k subs, or close to it. In my opinion, he does not meet the requirements.
subs doesn't matter its views that matter the most. imagine this: guy has 11k subs. he gets 10 views per video. its a waste having him

EnglishTemper

subs doesn't matter its views that matter the most. imagine this: guy has 11k subs. he gets 10 views per video. its a waste having him
You are right, subs really don't 'matter', but in my opinion if you have more subs, you have "loyal" viewers that will keep coming back. If you would like to continue talking about this, DM me and I'll be happy to talk it out, I'd just rather not trash this person's forum.

yungwindeLt

Established member
You are right, subs really don't 'matter', but in my opinion if you have more subs, you have "loyal" viewers that will keep coming back. If you would like to continue talking about this, DM me and I'll be happy to talk it out, I'd just rather not trash this person's forum.
no need hah thanks for your opinion

Kuttans

I suggest applying for YouTube rank instead of Famous because you meet the requirements of YouTube rank, and it's a bit of a stretch for Famous.

King Regards,
- Philip / Kuttans

Status
Not open for further replies.