Proof: Tsewdry Proof

Zenox Network
Senior-Admin
Playerbase: 10-15
Resigned:
Server died out real fast.
Proof: Zenox Proof

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I would like to become staff on Sage for various reasons, I will list the reasons here: I think this time here would benefit both sides. I would learn a lot and it could help me moving forward, and I could bring them a loyal staff member who likes helping out people and is very active. I want to interact with the players in a different way and I want to help the community out because seeing people happy or smile makes me happy. For example I like playing on kits and I would love to help people have a cheater free enviroment. I enjoy doing Support Rooms and Support Tickets and assisting people as fast and efficient as possible. I want to finish and help them with their problems. I want to make people think it's a friendly enviroment so they want to continue playing for longer periods of time. Another reason is I want to be impactful towards others and make their stay extra good! I think I could meet a lot of people from this experience and make friends which would be a good thing moving on for me. I also think I'm good with being equal and just because I know someone doesn't mean I'm not going to ban them and I'm not just gonna abuse things for them or TP them to spawn. And I dont just want to be staff on Sage for the power and the position I want to actually work here and help people out. I want to make sure players feel heard and that they're not just ignored by the staff members. I also take into consideration what has happened in the situation and I'm not just one sided which goes into equality. I'm very active when it comes to not just the server but discord and teamspeak. Especially when I'm online I will be playing the server to make sure I'm more accessible and in support rooms to make sure it goes smoother. I'm always on discord even when I'm away (using my phone). Another reason is throughout my time being staff I can learn and pickup new traits to help me and the server going forward. I want to be with Sage as it gets bigger and bigger and I want to moderate it so it doesn't get taken over by hackers and toxic players. When people come onto servers they shouldn't have to worry about hackers and toxic players (stated above) so I want to free them up. I don't want to just be known as a power hungry helper, I want to be known for helping out players.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
If accepted I could improve the players' experiences by being always ready and being always fair towards them and responding as fast as possible so they don't have to wait for a staff member to reply to them. For example when players are talking in chat asking to be moved in ts or for a staff member to message them I always listen and make sure I assist them. I also think my professionalism can come into play so they don't just hear a staff member playing around and making them wait. I can improve their experience by also following the rules to make sure I don't get anything wrong. I will always respect every player and be nice to them and make sure I'm not toxic to anyone. I'm pretty sure I know all the commands I need to know so I know how to do all the commands in situations. I can make sure there are no hackers so they can have a clean smooth experience and not get cheated on. I can make people know this is a friendly enviroment so they can play all the time and its also a cheater free enviroment. I like to think I am funny so I can bring humor to the staff team and some players but I know when to toggle down and be serious in certain situtations. I am good at multitasking so when a player is in teamspeak I can easily help them while still paying attention in minecraft. I will actually talk to the players and not just treat it as another support room.

Here are some traits I have to help out the server:

Effort:
When you're staffing on a big server such as Sage you need to put all of your effort into it which is something I would do for the server. You also need to do what you promised in your application.

Determined:
I will be fully commited to making this server the best I can. I will always follow the rules and do everything you're told to do. I'm always gonna be determined to make sure this place is a fun cheater free enviroment for youtubers and players so they come back and continue playing. A way I have showed determination is when I use to stay after school everyday to make sure I got a passing grade in a class.

Maturity:
I am always mature towards the players in support rooms and tickets and I make sure I'm mature when talking to staff and in staff chat in game and I make sure I'm not just joining support rooms when people are in the middle of one and I'm not just joining in on someones staff lounge where they are talking to one of their friends. When in a support room I don't like to talk to people for fun. I like to finish their problems as fast as possible because I don't like holding other people behind. Becoming staff on Sage will also make me grow as time goes on.

Experience:
I have good experience when it comes to running commands on HCF and being Head-Staff on multiple servers. It showed me how to deal with players in certain positions and not to bug Head-Staff because I know how annoying that can be.

Honesty:
My family has always taught me to be honest in every situation. I will always be as honest as possible towards the players and to staff and head-staff I will always tell them if I mess up and I won't blame it on anyone else.

Leadership:
Being in two leadership classes at school I have learned over the years on how to talk to a big crowd and I make sure everyone is okay and no one is feeling left out. If someone has a issue I will help them as much as possible.

Responsible:
Responsibility and maturity are kinda the same thing in some ways. I know that I always have to be responsible when on the server. I know how one little problem can basically ruin a lot so I make sure I stay focused. I also know how to act in certain situtations and I know how to not snap at toxic players when they are annoying me.

Respect:
While being a staff member on Sage you have to be respectful towards everyone. Remember you players chose Sage for a reason so you always have to be nice to the players and the community so they can enjoy the server. Like imagine if I came on and instantly started talking trash towards a staff member. That wouldnt be having respect which is bad.

Teamwork:
I work well with others and that's super important to do when in Mass Moves with other staff and making sure you are communicating with the staff and I don't ever just interrupt people when they're in the middle of talking.

Non-Biased:
I do not treat regular players and players with ranks differently. I treat all players with respect and just because they don't have a rank I won't choose them in the situation. If you were a Default rank and an Ares rank got treated better than you, you probably wouldn't feel the best about it. So I will always be fair.

Positive:
I am a pretty positive person and I like bringing people up and making them happier when they're in a bad mood. I like to light up calls when it's quiet and bring energy to the staff team.

Recording:
I have a pretty good computer so I can record videos at 60fps with at least 720p and I make sure there are no interruptions in the background.

Loyalty:
On the servers I have been accepted on I have been loyal to them. I usually only leave if I have to or the server is in a harsh condition. I don't leak files to other servers or players or I don't talk about the staff meetings to other players.

Seriousness:
I always take minecraft really serious. I want to make sure I do the best job I can everytime. I know what situtations to be serious in and when to joke around.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
No

Additional Information?:
My name is Matthew and I like basketball. I can type around 60wpm so I think that could benefit by banning people faster than the average person.
I also know the basics to screensharing people.
I can be on late at night on weekends so theres more support staff members online.

Do I own a quality Microphone:
Yes, I own a Blue Yeti.

Playtime:
Monday: Around 4:00 - 6:30
Tuesday: Around 4:00 - 6:30
Wednesday: Around 4:30 - 7:00
Thursday: Around 4:00 - 6:30
Friday: Around 4:00 - 8:00
Saturday: I can play around 6 hours throughout the day.
Sunday: I can play around 4 hours throughout the day.
(Keep in mind this is my schedule for regular school weeks, at the moment we obviously have a coronavirus break so I can be on more active.)​

Last edited:

portta

+1 Color scheme
Seems experienced.
(Talked with him before and he is very kind and knows how to take in and apply feedback)

Status
Not open for further replies.