Denied qjz Staff Application

qjz

IGN (In-Game Name): qjz

Timezone: Pacific Standard Time

Do you have any previous staff experience? (If so, list them below):
Aodus Network - Manager
I understand your history between Aodus. They copy you and ive known it since day 1. The good thing about staffing on Aodus was they taught me how to never staff on a server which moving on my help me. Another thing that this taught me commands that can help me in the long run. It showed me many commands i didnt know and for a future time and could help me going forward. I resigned from Aodus with the point of hoping to have a history playing on Sage and I wanted to leave the toxic Ownership. The place there wasnt a welcoming area for new players and was not good.

Tsewdry HCF - Head-Admin
This was a old server back maybe a year ago. This server didnt have a huge playerbase but on good days maybe 15-20 and on a average day maybe 5-10. This server taught me the basic commands.

Poison HCF - Owner
This was a old server I created with the intention to make a enjoyable server for people. With the funds I had I was unable to keep the server running but it showed me ways to help a playerbase out with problems. It had a average possibly 5 players which was good for the situation HCF was in at the time of owning it.

Venus Network - Trial-Mod
This was recently after I left Aodus I enjoyed my stay there. It was a small cozy server with welcoming staff members.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I would like to become staff on SagePvP for a lot of reasons. I think some reasons I would like to become staff on SagePvP because I believe I have certain things a staff member would need to be able to keep there staff and succeed. I have always had my eye on Sage due to there playerbase. Its not a huge server but definetly gets there players on SOTW and that sort. I have always found HCF enjoyable and fun to staff on. I have heard a lot of good things about Sage and nothing but good things. I believe my time with SagePvP will also benifit me in the future. I also want to become staff on SagePvP because something I love doing is support rooms and tickets. I like helping the community and I just enjoy doing them for some reason. It would also be a new experience being on a server with a really good playerbase would be good for me moving forward in the minecraft community. I also believe from what I have seen the Sage community is a good one to be in.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
Recording:
I have a good computer so I can always record proof for certain situations where it is needed. I can also record videos in 60fps and I make sure there is no interuptions in the background of them.

Maturity: When it comes to maturity I believe I am good with it because I like to deal with situations proffesionally and I dont usually joke around in situations. Especially in support rooms I dont like to joke around with people and I rather like to get to the problem and help them so they can have a more enjoyable experience on Sage. I still am getting older so I also will be getting more mature as my possible staff time on Sage goes on.

Dedication: I like to say I have dedication when it comes to doing my job I like to make sure I finish it and if I do I make sure I do it effiecently and good to make sure no one gets mad. Some ways of showing determination a real life way is there is a Honor Role system in my school and I used to spend almost 2 hours a day trying to get the grade up to a A just so I can make my family proud. And i did which made me happy.

Teamwork: I like to think I work well with other people and its super important especially in mass moves and stuff like that. You also need it when working on a staff team with other really smart people and they all have ideas and opinions to so you always have to listen to them as well and make sure you dont seem like that one kid who is super bossy.

Experience: I like to think I have good experience when it comes to HCF because I have been a head-staff position on multiple servers and it has showed me commands and what to do in certain situations. Just like how some poeple like to come into teamspeak just to bug you and scream in your ears and troll but I believe I am good with handling people like that.

Patience: I like to say I have patience with players who are just trying to troll as I said in the last section. Just like if I have a player impersonating someone I wont just get mad at them and start yelling or saying how thats annoying. I also think when it comes to someone who might not have the best english and your just trying to help them and there getting mad at you its always good to keep your cool and make sure you get them the best possible option.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
I dont believe so but I have talked to one staff member named DaddyLs but I wouldnt say were close enough for him to vouch.

Additional Infomation?:
I would like to say at the moment I have basketball which kind of consumes some of my time up which will be hard for me to (for future references) staff on Sage on Mondays and Wednesdays. I also think I have fast typing which will be good for banning/muting players faster. Thanks for taking your time to reply and read my application! Best of luck to everyone else.​

Pe_n

-1 underage
-1 Immaturity shown in Comments on other staff applications
- was staff on aodus

qjz

Neutral

I will tell you right now, these 2 people are someone who created accounts to -1 your application so that way their
application looks better than yours. I have already responded to a few others who have done this. Ignore them.

G'day
bannedforcheats
Thanks!!

Pe_n

Would you like to elaborate on being immature? I don't see how I was.
Immaturity is shown through going on another persons application and saying that they are toxic when the timezones are 8 hours apart so there is little chance they are on the server at the same time

qjz

Immaturity is shown through going on another persons application and saying that they are toxic when the timezones are 8 hours apart so there is little chance they are on the server at the same time
Personally I don't know where you brought timezones into this. Also giving out your opinion isn't being immature. Thank you for your feedback though.