Denied Qaif's Staff App

Qaif

IGN (In-Game Name): Qaif
Region (EU/NA/Other): EU
Do you have any previous staff experience?: SaicoPvp -Trial Mod
Why would you like to become a staff member?: To Help out the players on the server. i know first hand what it is like being false banned for things that are unfair and biased (on other servers) i would like to make sure everyone is happy.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: Be active in support rooms Make sure everyone Is helped and treat everybody equally
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 10. i am an honest person and would not lie about something that could cause a problem or a demotion.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) XylemPhone
Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.) Alot more than 12 hours.
What is your telegram @?:mad:Smarty177
Additional Information?: No

4Gpuglife

Established member
Why would you like to become a staff member?: To Help out the players on the server. i know first hand what it is like being false banned for things that are unfair and biased (on other servers) i would like to make sure everyone is happy.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: Be active in support rooms Make sure everyone Is helped and treat everybody equally
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 10. i am an honest person and would not lie about something that could cause a problem or a demotion.
Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.) Alot more than 12 hours.

XylemPhone

Too bad I'm not staff anymore 10/10 application +1000