Denied Pza__ Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

noobi

↬ IGN (In-Game Name): pza__
↬ Age: 17
↬ Region (EU/NA/Other): GMT-6
↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?: Hi , yes i do on EvilMC , i was mod , Astrely i was tiral-Mod
↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?:I would like to be part of the Staff community since I see that their community in general is quite big as well as active and also very fun and honest, the staffs are quite nice :D,
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:Treating sagepvp users properly and respectfully as well as a little fun to have a better community and less toxic, and I would still try to eliminate racism and make better SS to all users who use hacks
↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?The truth is that I give myself an honest 10 / 10 because when it comes to being honest, I am quite honest about someone or something because I don't like to get into trouble by telling lies to others.
↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) no :c
↬ How active can you be (Hours per day): for day , 7 hrs or more idk , all time im free
↬ What is your discord @?: zkMZa_#6761
↬ Additional Information (optional): The truth is I'm from Mexico and I can speak fluent English very well. I lived in the United States for 13 years and I could still help the Spanish-speaking community

Cheatqr

-1 extreme lack of detail + starts almost every sentence with “the truth is” which makes me think he’s lying idk

Status
Not open for further replies.