Denied pza__ Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

mza

↬ IGN (In-Game Name): pza__
↬ Age: IM 18
↬ Region (EU/NA/Other): GMT-6 im form mexico
↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?: yes i do on evilMC , astrely server , and vipermc translater / helper
↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?: The truth is that I see that it is a very large and beautiful community in the staff, more like I see how the staffs treat me correctly, and it is a very active server from what I see
↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: try to moderate the less toxic chat, and search and find hackers to be able to win within hcf, or in general the server
↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? I am more honest than the word honest, it would be a 10/10
↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) no ;c im sorry
↬ How active can you be (Hours per day): all day mi men im active i dont work 24-7
↬ What is your discord @?: zkMZa_#6761
↬ Additional Information (optional): Thank you for taking the time to read, one more thing is that I am doing this for both communities but more than anything for the Spanish community since it is the language I speak and I would like to be a translator/staff, if possible

Status
Not open for further replies.