Denied PurrfectPvP's Media Application

Purrfect

PurrfectPvP/Alius
Media Application

IGN (In Game Name): PurrfectPvP
Youtube Channel (Link): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCHUFllKc1LrXtMnzDgvKew?

Amount Of Subscribers:

How many videos do you have on SagePvP? No videos on SagePvP yet since I am just getting back to Minecraft and gaming in itself, I will start recording on sage when the next map starts.

Average amount of views per video: I don't really know the average on my YT since I am just trying to start on my YT, My view count ranges from 1.1k to my most recent video at 128 views and climbing. I am aware my channel is kind of dead.

Will you be seriously committed to uploading on the server? Of course I would be fully committed to uploading on the server, The server alone is fun for a lot no ranks such as I, since it's easy to get started on, and if I started recording on it and playing on it daily with friends I would imagine it to be even more fun.

Why do you want to have the famous / youtube rank on our network: I would like to have YT rank on your server because I think this a great opportunity to grow my channel and hopefully the server as well, I want to make people enjoy my content that will be based around this amazing server, and hopefully I can make the most of this amazing opportunity if you choose to give it to me, I know I do not meet any of the requirements, but I have a instagram account (https://www.instagram.com/acebonifacio/) that I will try to use to grow my YT channel, the account's name is @acebonifacio and I have over 16,000 followers, My discord is Alius#0068 if you want me to prove its my account. I know this is weird and it's all over the place
but hopefully you take this application into consideration,

thanks!

Purrfect

Would love any feedback!
channel .JPG
insta.PNG

Last edited:

owo LF

You may not have the subscribers, but you have the views. I personally thing they should accept you. But kool good luck.

Toro

+1 Rep
Good formating
Good detail

Knowing that this guy has 16,000 followers on Instagram, he will most likely grow the server and his fanbase on Youtube.
His editing skills are also really good and you can tell he puts lots of effort into his videos.
I would personally accept him. Goodluck.

Purrfect

+1 Rep
Good formating
Good detail

Knowing that this guy has 16,000 followers on Instagram, he will most likely grow the server and his fanbase on Youtube.
His editing skills are also really good and you can tell he puts lots of effort into his videos.
I would personally accept him. Goodluck.

Thank you so much for the feedback!

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Your media application has been denied due to the following reasons:

- You have not uploaded a minimum of one recent video on SagePvP

Although, you may upload a video on the server and reapply when you have done so.