Denied Pureeee's Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pure

IGN (In-Game Name): Pureeee
Timezone: US Eastern
Do you have any previous staff experience? (If so, list them below): Staff at Velt/Arcane/Viper/Hydra
Why would you like to become a staff member?: Looking for another server to share my experience on, I know a couple staff members here at sage and i've been a part of the hcf community for many many years. I was just previously staff on viper in the beginning of this year, and I am moving to be staff on a new server and to stay a part of the Sage Community.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: Well I already am usually always in a good mood when i get on the server, and whenever I get on, I always ask how everyone is doing and I always make sure that the players come first, spreading positivity throughout every part of the server.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: Retrousse
Additional Information?: I am very hard working. and almost always have an open schedule. Ill be able to do support rooms and make sure ts is clear and everyone in the server is happy. my Tele gram is @PureTele

Enable

Add a color scheme to your application and add more detail throughout your whole application. Good luck!

C

calvin

Denied:
thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.