Denied pummelo183 staff app

elixa22

↬ IGN (In-Game Name): pummelo183
↬ Age: 15
↬ Region (EU/NA/Other): NA
↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?: Nope
↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?: I would like to become staff so I can lend a helping hand to the sagepvp experience
↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I would catch and punish cheaters to improve the server
↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?: I would rate myself a 7 because I am honest for the most part but can be a liar at times
↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
↬ How active can you be (Hours per day): 3-4 hours a day depending on what schoolwork looks like
↬ What is your telegram @?: elixa223
↬ What is your discord @?: Elixa#3989
↬ Additional Information (optional)?: Nope

4Gpuglife

Established member
↬ IGN (In-Game Name): pummelo183
↬ Age: 15
↬ Region (EU/NA/Other): NA
↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?: Nope
↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?: I would like to become staff so I can lend a helping hand to the sagepvp experience
↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I would catch and punish cheaters to improve the server
↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?: I would rate myself a 7 because I am honest for the most part but can be a liar at times
↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
↬ How active can you be (Hours per day): 3-4 hours a day depending on what schoolwork looks like
↬ What is your telegram @?: elixa223
↬ What is your discord @?: Elixa#3989
↬ Additional Information (optional)?: Nope
-1 mentioned above.