Denied PuedoYT's Staff Application

Puedo

↬ IGN (In-Game Name): PuedoYT
↬ Age: 16
↬ Region (EU/NA/Other): EU
↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?:

Manager @ HexaLand (Not opened)

Stayed for: 2-3 months
Departure reason: I resigned due to my higherups decisions that I did not agreed with.
My role there was mostly to handle staff/media applications, help out with configs, manage staff and listen to the community for feedbacks about what we should add/remove or improve and listen to feedback about what we should improve within our moderation team. I would also sometimes help on builds.

Manager @ MineTube (Not opened)
As an Manager at MineTube, my main goal was to recruit new staff members, manage all kind of applications (staff and developer applications mostly), help newer staff members and guiding them, make all sort of documents (guides, guidelines ect..), manage the team and help resolve conflicts if any.

Manager @ ParrotMC (Not opened)
As most of my past management experiences, my main goal was to help newer staff, recruit staff members, manage applications and conduct interviews, make sure the staff team is working well. Nothing much to say here.

Junior Admin @ Crystal Network (Closed)
Average playcount: 5-25 players
Stayed for: ~1 month
Departure reason: None, the server just closed the staff team was disbanded.
Unfortunately the server did not lasted long (it lasted about 2 months or so) and so I wasn't able to get much experience from it but it still did help me in a few areas such as helping out others, being professional, knowing when needing help from other staff members and some DOs and DONTs.

Moderator @ Crackpixel (Closed)
Average playcount: 100-300 players
Stayed for: 6-8 months
Departure reason: None, the server closed and the discord/website was deleted soon after.
My goal at Crackpixel was to help players by awnsering questions, doing tickets, doing reports ingame, banning rule breakers such as teamers/cheaters/ban evaders, I would also do ban appeals pretty often and listen to feedback on how we could improve our anticheat or moderation globally on the server. I would also sometimes listen to suggestions and tell somedevelopers/admins about it.

Moderator @ OG-Network
Average playcount: 30-50 players
Stayed for: ~2-3 month
Departure reason: Was demoted due to my inactivity.
My job there was to mostly ban rule breakers since the chat was pretty clean. I would also sometimes do ban appeals but globally the community was really clean and I didn't had to issue that many punishements.

Support @ Elite Customs
Members on discord: ~470k
Stayed for: ~2 months and a half
Departure reason: Failed multiple activity checks (basically I wasn't active enough, but not inactive either)
I'd mostly do stuff such as modmails, reports, being active in general. One of the best staffing experience I ever had.

Moderator @ BWHub
Average playcount: 50-100 players
Departure reason: None - Still currently staff

Moderator @ Cloud Client
Members on discord: ~3k
I'd mostly do tickets, mute people breaking the rules/posting troll suggestions, moderate #general and be active.

↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I want to become a staff member to help the community by doing my staff duties such as awnsering questions and concerns that players may have, mute people who are rude and disrespectful towards another player, (maybe) ban rule breakers such as cheaters and closet cheaters, runners, campers, stat boosters ect.. I would also consider as part of my duties the fact that I have to be somewhat near the community to listen to their suggestions and feedback about the moderation team to understand what they are excepting from us and what the community thinks of the team to try improve. I would also like to become a staff member to improve my professionalism and my moderation/support skills.

↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I'd do the duties that I'm being given to do and I'll try my best to interact as much as possible with the community and get some feedback and then give it to my higherups so it hopefullu gets added. I'll also try to keep the chat friendly and catch cheaters so everyone can enjoy talking with others and enjoy playing on the server without worrying about people trying to give themself an unfair advantage.

↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
I'd say a 7/10, I got my strenghts and weaknesses like everyone else and I love to take any feedback into consideration to improve myself!

↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) No

↬ How active can you be (Hours per day): 3-4 hours a day during school and 6+ hours during weekends/vacations
↬ What is your discord @?: Puedo#0001
↬ Additional Information (optional): I was a translator here at some point but got demoted because I wasn't active at all and I'm sorry about that.

4Gpuglife

Established member
↬ IGN (In-Game Name): PuedoYT
↬ Age: 16
↬ Region (EU/NA/Other): EU
↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?:

Manager @ HexaLand (Not opened)

Stayed for: 2-3 months
Departure reason: I resigned due to my higherups decisions that I did not agreed with.
My role there was mostly to handle staff/media applications, help out with configs, manage staff and listen to the community for feedbacks about what we should add/remove or improve and listen to feedback about what we should improve within our moderation team. I would also sometimes help on builds.

Manager @ MineTube (Not opened)
As an Manager at MineTube, my main goal was to recruit new staff members, manage all kind of applications (staff and developer applications mostly), help newer staff members and guiding them, make all sort of documents (guides, guidelines ect..), manage the team and help resolve conflicts if any.

Manager @ ParrotMC (Not opened)
As most of my past management experiences, my main goal was to help newer staff, recruit staff members, manage applications and conduct interviews, make sure the staff team is working well. Nothing much to say here.

Junior Admin @ Crystal Network (Closed)
Average playcount: 5-25 players
Stayed for: ~1 month
Departure reason: None, the server just closed the staff team was disbanded.
Unfortunately the server did not lasted long (it lasted about 2 months or so) and so I wasn't able to get much experience from it but it still did help me in a few areas such as helping out others, being professional, knowing when needing help from other staff members and some DOs and DONTs.

Moderator @ Crackpixel (Closed)
Average playcount: 100-300 players
Stayed for: 6-8 months
Departure reason: None, the server closed and the discord/website was deleted soon after.
My goal at Crackpixel was to help players by awnsering questions, doing tickets, doing reports ingame, banning rule breakers such as teamers/cheaters/ban evaders, I would also do ban appeals pretty often and listen to feedback on how we could improve our anticheat or moderation globally on the server. I would also sometimes listen to suggestions and tell somedevelopers/admins about it.

Moderator @ OG-Network
Average playcount: 30-50 players
Stayed for: ~2-3 month
Departure reason: Was demoted due to my inactivity.
My job there was to mostly ban rule breakers since the chat was pretty clean. I would also sometimes do ban appeals but globally the community was really clean and I didn't had to issue that many punishements.

Support @ Elite Customs
Members on discord: ~470k
Stayed for: ~2 months and a half
Departure reason: Failed multiple activity checks (basically I wasn't active enough, but not inactive either)
I'd mostly do stuff such as modmails, reports, being active in general. One of the best staffing experience I ever had.

Moderator @ BWHub
Average playcount: 50-100 players
Departure reason: None - Still currently staff

Moderator @ Cloud Client
Members on discord: ~3k
I'd mostly do tickets, mute people breaking the rules/posting troll suggestions, moderate #general and be active.

↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I want to become a staff member to help the community by doing my staff duties such as awnsering questions and concerns that players may have, mute people who are rude and disrespectful towards another player, (maybe) ban rule breakers such as cheaters and closet cheaters, runners, campers, stat boosters ect.. I would also consider as part of my duties the fact that I have to be somewhat near the community to listen to their suggestions and feedback about the moderation team to understand what they are excepting from us and what the community thinks of the team to try improve. I would also like to become a staff member to improve my professionalism and my moderation/support skills.

↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I'd do the duties that I'm being given to do and I'll try my best to interact as much as possible with the community and get some feedback and then give it to my higherups so it hopefullu gets added. I'll also try to keep the chat friendly and catch cheaters so everyone can enjoy talking with others and enjoy playing on the server without worrying about people trying to give themself an unfair advantage.

↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
I'd say a 7/10, I got my strenghts and weaknesses like everyone else and I love to take any feedback into consideration to improve myself!

↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) No

↬ How active can you be (Hours per day): 3-4 hours a day during school and 6+ hours during weekends/vacations
↬ What is your discord @?: Puedo#0001
↬ Additional Information (optional): I was a translator here at some point but got demoted because I wasn't active at all and I'm sorry about that.
Double staffing at bwhub, would +1 if it wasn't for this, staffed with him before.

star

We have reviewed your application and unfortunately we have decided to decline your application, this is due to double staffing. Please wait at least another 2 weeks before applying again.

Thank you for applying