Denied PS4Games921's Application [NA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

PS4Games921

IGN: PS4Games921

Timezone: PST

Do you own a quality microphone? kinda, people think i do but in my opinion it is the worst mic you can have (Built in Mic)

Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?: I have all 3 however i don't really check telegram except for maybe once a month so the best way to contact me is discord or Emailing me!

Do you have any previous staff experiences?: Yes, a lot!
Pirates Network - Manager, MercenaryMC - Owner, KrogHCF - Mod, TronWorld - Admin, and many others!
however I just forgot the server names, I have been every staff rank in minecraft history with how many times I have been staff

Why do you want to become staff?: I play the server a lot and I love the non-toxic community and that in my opinion is 1 step closer to being as popular as Hypixel (HCF Wise)!

Why should we accept you as staff?: I have a lot of staff experience and I have been taught on how to SS players by one of the Best, my friend Hqtstuff which is a Ex-Staff Member on this network and I have heard from multiple people that their is almost no need for staff because of the Anti Cheat however i disagree with that statement because I am constantly still seeing Cheaters not being caught and banned by the Anti Cheat and if you can accept me I could help out the community and get rid of those cheaters that have found a bypass for the Server's Anti Cheat. I am also really excited with how popular the server is and I am constantly on for 4-6 hours/day but sometimes I get some extra play time and could be on the server during that.

Can any staff members on the team vouch for you? Any Staff Member can vouch for me, however I doubt any of them would because last time I heard is that Staff aren't aloud to vouch for players to be staff which can be helpful but at the same time it can make things a little more difficult on certain Managers because if players are vouched for then it can make the process a lot quicker than if their are no people to vouch.

Additional Information: The only type of life I have is going to school and somewhat busy doing chores and taking care of the house that i live in, otherwise i am playing minecraft or watching YouTube or watching TV... that's it! I HAVE THE DEFINITION OF NO LIFE, SEND HELP! I also have a little bit of anger issues however i do relatively well on keeping that under control but sometimes that can get to my head!​

LewbiEdits

Sorry But i would have to give you a -1 because not enough text, You hardly wrote anything and looks to me you didn't put any effort into it Sorry

Yours Sincerely LewbiEdits

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @PS4Games921, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.